Home

Quickstep have Johnatan Narvaez in their team.

He is still showing as not competing and should score 5 points for an assist today.

Could you investigate please?

23 comments

Condor Andy [496 posts] 6 months ago
0 likes

Last minute change in the start list that fell through the cracks, he's now in and De Plus is out.

MinardiM189 [127 posts] 6 months ago
0 likes

Thank you

ben_hawley [22 posts] 6 months ago
0 likes

Hi Andy,

I missed the cutoff (a) because I  forgot , but (b) the cutoff time was over an hour before the race start. Couldn't the cutoff time be closer to the start?

Thanks

Ben

0 likes

Hi Ben,

Was this just today's stage?

Edit: I've changed the cut-off because the stage is now starting later.  They've shortened the route due to weather.  I've added some time for transfers.

ben_hawley [22 posts] 6 months ago
0 likes

YES! AWESOME yes

Thanks Andy

Dr Winston [182 posts] 6 months ago
0 likes

Great race so far this Catalunya lark. Slightly easier to negotiate than that Terrino race for sure...well for us newbies anyway...

Second overall after 4 stages in the standard game...crikey...still having no luck whatsoever in my purist teams though. Kiss of death to most riders.... 

0 likes

Good work Winston! Yes, with so few sprinters here and a hilly parcours it is slightly easier to manage.  That being said, I completely messed up yesterday, but I have a few transfers left to rectify the situation.....hopefully.

0 likes

What did you do Andy?...

also...Are  there points available at the top of all those small hills on the last stage?...

I'm now top after five stages with 5 transfers left but that last stage is confusing me?...If there 's a pts bonanza for intermediates to be had then it has TDG written all over it for another haul.

0 likes

I just haven't made any transfers since stage 3.

It's not sprints, but the finishing circuit has a cat 3, and there will be points for each summit  1

0 likes

Really....And  how many seconds for each one for the riders?

0 likes

None, it's just KOM.

0 likes

Done my transfers Andy and left two for the final day. One will be for Quintana > TDG and the other one i will keep under my hat. A stage like that is made for the excitment of TDG...sadly no amount of mountain climbing or GC rank can replace the excitment of the maverik TDG...Agreed?

0 likes

Yep!

Stage 6 has been shortened to 117km due to snow.  I'm trying to find the new profile, but the stage is also starting later.

2 likes

Holy crap I won stage 6 smiley

chrisdstripes [1750 posts] 6 months ago
0 likes

Hey guys, did you miss Roberto Ferrari's points today? He's showing as zero in my team but I thought he finished right up there...

0 likes

Lemme check, I'm sure I got him.

Edit: Gave 'em to the wrong Ferrari....It's been a long week.

Edit 2: So I didn't win the stage.....curses

2 likes

Fantasy Tour of Catalunya has a winner...AND IT'S ME...!!...whoo hoo..

0 likes

Nice one dude! By nearly 50 points too! Nice effort.

I might start doing some 'round up' posts every now and then to highlight who's had a good game.  I did it last year for the grand tours, but it might encourage forum participation. 

0 likes

Indeed it may Andy....and i hope so. There must be a few ways of encouraging some more convo...

runaroundsioux [19 posts] 6 months ago
1 like

After much consideration last night, I decided to remove Simon Yates from my roster. BIG CALL. When I checked results this morning (Down Under) ... you guessed it, he winsindecisionindecision

BUT ... I replaced him with Soler who actually scored more points. laugh

Sometimes it just works out.cheeky

1 like

Good call runaround. He was tipped on Mytwospokesworth for the win but a points haul was even better.

I was top before the day started so i had an easier call by bringing Yates inwards instead. I just had to look at who those below me had to preserve my lead...so i did Quintana > Yates because nobody had Quintana and they all had Yates...

Tactics.

tony kappler [173 posts] 6 months ago
0 likes

Stage 7 scoring

I think the 2 sprints have been scored 3,2, 1 instead of 6,4,2 points

0 likes

So they have, fixed now.  I was concentrating too hard on getting the mountain points right.