Home

Dear cycling fans,

I'm a student from the Netherlands studying: sportmarketing and management at Hogeschool Rotterdam. I’m researching the possibilities of a new (virtual) indoor cycling program that you can use at home. For this research I created a survey regarding the needs and benefits it can bring to cycling fans. This survey will only take 1-2 minutes to complete. At the end of the survey you can choose to become the test panel for a new indoor - cycling product.

Be assured that all answers you provide will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.

The link to the survey:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdRDjdnApwiEVESWCty__SKtbh4s09d...

Thank you in advance.

With kind regards,

Niels

3 comments

hawkinspeter [2005 posts] 7 months ago
1 like

I've filled that in for you, but I have a couple of comments about the survey:

• "musclee" instead of "muscle"
  • How much value would the following aspects in your opinion hold regarding virtual cycling? - this question isn't clear whether 1,2,3 are the order of importance or points i.e. is 3 more or less important than 1?

Johnnyvee [151 posts] 7 months ago
1 like

I also find it a little odd to ask about other virtual cycling apps in the marketplace.  There's quite a few now.

Also same concern as above.

Cheers,

J

NielsK [1 post] 7 months ago
1 like
hawkinspeter wrote:

I've filled that in for you, but I have a couple of comments about the survey:

• "musclee" instead of "muscle"
  • How much value would the following aspects in your opinion hold regarding virtual cycling? - this question isn't clear whether 1,2,3 are the order of importance or points i.e. is 3 more or less important than 1?

Thanks for the feedback! I make some changes to optimize the survey!

Cheers