Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Guangxi Stage 6 and more updates

Uploading what I have for this one, I'm missing the final intermediate sprint result and the full results from the 2 KOMs.  I'm attempting to do some maths to fill in the blanks from each stage.  Stage 2 shouldn't be too bad, and I'll get cracking on stage 4 as well.  Stage 6's results don't seem to be complete in PCS, the stage lists a cat 1 and 2 climb with the cat 1 being worth 20 points (according to the rule book), but the maximum any rider scored, based off PCS, was Oss with 18.....go figure.  Hopefully these will be complete soon and I can finalise all scores.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

4 comments

Condor Andy | 6 years ago
1 like

Everything is now complete, from what I can make out anyway.  Results are still patchy, but I did some maths and filled in the blanks.  Stage 6's KOMs were Cat 3 and Cat 2 by the looks of it, not Cat 1 and Cat 2 as listed, the points just don't add up for it.  And I found the combativity awards in the reports on the race website.

Hopefully that clears everything up.

Sniffer replied to Condor Andy | 6 years ago
0 likes

Condor Andy wrote:

Everything is now complete, from what I can make out anyway.  Results are still patchy, but I did some maths and filled in the blanks.  Stage 6's KOMs were Cat 3 and Cat 2 by the looks of it, not Cat 1 and Cat 2 as listed, the points just don't add up for it.  And I found the combativity awards in the reports on the race website.

Hopefully that clears everything up.

Well done, definitely one of the harder races to manage this year.

As the season closes, I would just like to thanks all the people who have done scores, start lists etc this year.  I think the focus on WT races and tidier admin has helped this year.

Thanks.

0 likes

Stage 4 is done minus combativity.

0 likes

Stage 2 is done.

Latest Comments