Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Are we finished?

As above? Can I hire the open- topped double decker bus for winning the Purist comp? LukeClosely is forty  three points behind in second. And redskyranger a further one hundred and ninety three points behind in third. Well done guys.

If we have finished, it's very tough luck on turturelul in the Standard comp, losing first place in the last race of the season to, the next James Bond, pclark007. Even tougher the fact that there is one single skinny point between the two of them. tony kappler, last year's winner finishes a commendable third, three hundred and thirty points behind. Well played all three of you.

All the above is dependent on TERatcliffe26 having updated the scores(only kidding TER). TER wins the hardest worker of the season award.

And what do we all win?

Sweet f a!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

6 comments

cgipryan | 7 years ago
0 likes

Yep, a recount would certainly keep poor TER occupied during the off-season break he's so thoroughly earned... 

tony kappler | 7 years ago
0 likes

Aragonite, a recount; what an interesting idea. As I remember there were a few examples of uncorrected mis-scoring. One I particularly noticed was detailed on the forum topic, "Eneco stage 7; golden km points"; this would have given Terpstra an extra 18 points. Guess which two players did and didn't have Terpstra in their team!!!!  Worth a fight for the glory of the title; and what if there were prizes involved?

Cheers

dave atkinson | 7 years ago
1 like

yup, that's it. now looking into stuff for next year. got a decent response to the call for helpers in 2017, so will email out in due course.

jollygoodvelo | 7 years ago
2 likes

You win the unending* admiration and respect of all of us.

Congratulations!

* About five minutes should do it right?

Aragonite replied to jollygoodvelo | 7 years ago
2 likes

jollygoodvelo wrote:

You win the unending* admiration and respect of all of us.

Congratulations!

* About five minutes should do it right?

A lot longer than I was expecting.

Aragonite | 7 years ago
1 like

Thinking about it.

If I were turturelul, I'd demand a recount.

Latest Comments