Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

My Side Project

Hello all,

Please remove this if it goes against any posting policies.

Hope you're all well, so I've just started a Kickstarter for a bit of a passion side project to create some Cycling Gear. Thought I would drop by to let you know about it while it still has early bird offers.

We recently got featured on Cycling Weekly

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/michael-tempest/t-cycling-clothing-...

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

6 comments

tritecommentbot | 7 years ago
1 like

Genuinely think those look really good. I'm dead fussy, but I would wear those happily. Like the navy. Rare to see navy bibs. Shame, it's am attractive colour on most people. 

Not so keen on the 'never give up' text though. I'd say that was slightly amateurish, but easily corrected in future revisions. Something more cycling specific, if you really had to use a motivational strap line. 

StraelGuy | 7 years ago
2 likes

Some seriously nice looking clobber there, be very interested if it becomes available to buy!

Leviathan replied to StraelGuy | 7 years ago
0 likes

guyrwood wrote:

Some seriously nice looking clobber there, be very interested if it becomes available to buy!

Kickstarter is a shop, they mainly sell the virtue of patience.

madcarew | 7 years ago
2 likes

Some really attractive gear in there. Hope it goes well for you and I'll be on the look out once it 'hits the shelves' so to speak.

HarryTrauts | 7 years ago
2 likes

Nice designs and, if they are pitched at a decent price they should sell well.  I'm looking forward to seeing how this goes.

Leviathan | 7 years ago
1 like

Interesting stuff. Not the worst gratuitous plug, but if the stuff is nice no one will mind. Subtle stuff you have there. Nice to see you have already hit your target. Though coming into winter might not have been the best time for short sleeves.

Just wondering about sizes, it says jersey sizes twice and no waist measurements?

Latest Comments