Vuelta stage 5

A few sprinters in for today, not a completely flat stage but I think the sprinters team will like the look of this one, they don't have many chances in this tour...

NIKIAS ARNDT (TGA) 

CHRISTOPHER FROOME (SKY)

ALEJANDRO VALVERDE (MOV) 

JOHAN ESTEBAN CHAVES (OGE) 

GIANNI MEERSMAN (EQS) 

NICCOLO BONIFAZIO (TFR) 

MAGNUS CORT NIELSEN (OGE) 

SERGIO PARDILLA (CJR) 

KENNETH VANBILSEN (COF) 

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Latest Comments

• EK Spinner 22 min 52 sec ago

whilst that may have been the case for the initial stop/discussion, then kid seems to have remained calm whilst the PC (backed up by 5 others in...

• jaicamp 25 min 34 sec ago

It's going back under Canyon's 30 day option. Shame - it's a fantastic machine apart from the paintwork

• Judge dreadful 30 min 11 sec ago

I smell a rat with this story. If it's all kosher, fair play to the guy, he needs recognition. However ( call me cynical ) but it would have been...

• rkemb 1 hour 10 min ago

Thought the Powerpod at least had a measurement of air speed built in so it could adjust for wind speed, that probably being the major confounding...

• Pilot Pete 8 hours 54 min ago

I don't wear bib tights. When the temperature dips below 15*C I wear an Under Armour Cold Gear long sleeved thermal top, then a normal summer...

• Pilot Pete 9 hours 17 min ago

It all comes down to what works for you individually....

• Prosper0 9 hours 21 min ago

A spectacularly ugly bike. 'Jolly tractor' is the right descriptor as honestly it looks like a farm gate....

• giff77 10 hours 16 min ago

Not even then. I had footage of me swerving to avoid a collision and the constable wasn't interested. In fact the 'plastic peeler' at the desk...

• SimonAY 11 hours 22 min ago

I dont think you'll notice a huge amount of difference in your speed with any of those. Another suggestion would be the Orbea Orca, your budget...

• bobrayner 13 hours 26 min ago

It's easy to mock, but most folk here wear dedicated road-cycling shoes which make you look like a Power Ranger at best, and make you walk like an...