"YOU'VE USED UP YOUR EIGHT FREE COMPETITIONS"

This year i will only play the grand tours but apperently i've already used my eight free competitions.  Is there any way to tell which competitions that is.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Latest Comments

• Compact Corned Beef 4 sec ago

Well, the Pro 1 is 'better' - though I suspect that really the question is 'is it worth the difference'....

• Jayinjapan 3 hours 53 min ago

That cyclops junction works similarly to way we are supposed to use traffic light controlled junctions here in Japan, cross straight over, stop on...

• Pilot Pete 6 hours 27 min ago

You appear to have associated damage to the tyre above, and scratching to the rim below the brake track damage. Looks like you have hit something...

• Pilot Pete 6 hours 40 min ago

I have worn Sidis for 10 years but fancied a change. So I've just received a pair of Le Col shoes. Not even ridden in them yet, but first...

• Sriracha 8 hours 31 min ago

I don't suppose he is against helmets. I think he is just not playing into the hands of journalists asking loaded questions....

• mdavidford 8 hours 39 min ago

Cats should be mandatory for cyclists.

• bobrayner 8 hours 44 min ago

Campagnolo evokes an emotional response in many, but I'm not sure I'd go so far as to say it deserves support for being a scrappy little business....

• df280 8 hours 57 min ago

It's hard to tell from the second photo, does it come with a "go pro" style mount?...

• mylesrants 10 hours 11 min ago

I had 2 pair, magical things. Took them touring in 99 round germany and austria. As a note on my fashion statments, I got a hand written note from...

• wtjs 10 hours 10 min ago

I went to a blood donation session 30 miles away 3 weeks ago and Sod's Law dictated a puncture in my tubed tyre when I hadn't had one for weeks. No...