Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Jerseys

Hello everyone. I'm in need of some help. I want to get a jersey that fits well. I'm 178cm tall. 32 in the chest. And weigh 60kg. I have a dhb jersey with its length from the top of the zip to the frontal end of the jersey being 53cm. This being the ideal length. However it's too baggy. I buy a jersey from champion system as an xs and that's too baggy and too short.
I've seen online castelli and sportful etc offering race fit but I worry the jersey will be too short and just ride up like my champion system jersey does.
What do I do? I just want a snug fit that wont ride up my belly.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

3 comments

sergius | 7 years ago
0 likes

You are my doppleganger  1

I'm 5'10 (178cm) and 65kg.  Almost all my gear is Castelli in size medium, which fits me perfectly.

I've got loads of their gear, bib shorts and leggings; Gabba, Alpha and a couple of jerseys - it all fits great.  My only complaint is that the arms are a little tight on the jerseys - I spend too much time in the gym to have a "proper" cyclists physique with the skinny arms  1

MrB123 | 7 years ago
0 likes

Sportful jerseys tend to be fairly long in the body so should hopefully be a decent fit for you. The Bodyfit Pro/Pro Race line are a nice, snug fit.

Alessandro | 7 years ago
0 likes

I'd definitely try Castelli and Sportful as you mention. Both are Italian and notoriously small so should fit you well. If you buy from Wiggle then you can always send them back for free if they don't fit as you want them too. 

Latest Comments