Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Paris - Robaix.

No lie ins this Sunday. The race is live for almost seven hours on Eurosport. Coverage begins at 9.15am.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

10 comments

_Kasper | 8 years ago
1 like

It's backstage pass. A video series from Orica Greenedge..

enrique replied to _Kasper | 8 years ago
0 likes

_Kasper wrote:

It's backstage pass. A video series from Orica Greenedge..

Yeah, that should be good! Thanks! I can't imagine the emotions going through that man and his team! 1st sticking with the break, then holding on to the Boonen, Boassen Hagen, Van Marcke and Stannard train! Then holding off off Boonen and Stannard! Good for him! It was amazing!

I think he really spoiled everyone's tactics today! Boonen must be frazzled... to come so close!... I do think he was boxed in by Stannard, but was it his own fault by taking the lead when they came in the velodrome, and then settling in directly behind Hayman?  I bet he wish he could have that one back! I'm sad for Boonen but thrilled by the surprise factor of having Hayman in there to begin with! No breakaway points today, right?...  Can you imagine getting 60 points for having Hayman in today?  1 I wonder if anyone did?... laugh Good race!  1

Aragonite | 8 years ago
1 like

Race of the season. And that's without rain, wind, echelons etc.

STEVESPRO 79 | 8 years ago
2 likes

Grrrr Matty Hayman......I had £25 on Boonen at 20/1......Great race though.....no

_Kasper | 8 years ago
0 likes

Wow. What a race. Complete shite in terms of this game, but always so so entertaining. Can't wait to see the BSP  1

enrique replied to _Kasper | 8 years ago
0 likes

_Kasper wrote:

Wow. What a race.... always so so entertaining.

So beautiful! A pity Boonen got boxed in!  1 Although he was beat...  2

_Kasper wrote:

Can't wait to see the BSP  1

What's  the BSP?... sad

Top 20:

enrique | 8 years ago
0 likes

Hmmm...

enrique | 8 years ago
0 likes

I'm really torn about this 10 rider rule for scoring on breakaways...  I'm not following the livestream yet, but according to cyclingnews.com by the time we get to midpoint, it might be a 13 rider breakaway... indecision On one hand, that means that all scoring riders might come just from the Top 20  , but it's such an achievement to be in the break that if I had it my way, I'd award at least 5 points to all these brave souls...

Aragonite | 8 years ago
2 likes

Ooops Mr. ewe.

MartyMcCann | 8 years ago
4 likes

Robaix? Is that your clever way of making sure Specialized don't send their lawyers after you?

Latest Comments