Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Stage Results Delay

Just wondering why the game takes so long for the results to go live? 

I mean, Catalunya Stage 1 finished about 5 hours ago. Does anyone know why? 

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

5 comments

_Kasper | 8 years ago
1 like

You guys are doing an awesome job. As long as its the right riders, i don't care when the scores come. Keep up the good work. laugh

TERatcliffe26 | 8 years ago
1 like

Thats why I didnt score  it tbh, was waiting and waiting for the mountain points.

And I get your point Tony, however you can't work it out every stage like that as the points get added up, it would be a nightmare and better not to even try scoring them

tony kappler | 8 years ago
1 like

Dave,

pcs has a list of 21 riders who have scored KOM points

Assuming KOM points are the same as last year, ie

Cat 1; 16,12,10,8,6,4,3,2,1 (9riders)

Cat 2; 10,7,5,3,2,1  (6 riders)

Cat 3; 6,4,2,1 (4 riders)

which seems to be correct, since 1x cat1 +2x cat2 + 2xcat3 adds up to the total of the 21 riders

Knowing that Meyer, Dron & Mas took the 1st 3 positions in the 1st 3 KOMs, and working backwards, then the road.cc KOM points (not including KOM positional points and sprint points ) should be;

18  Meyer

17 Dron

13  Mas

9   Kirienya

6   Vervaeke

5   Jose Herrada

5   Mamykin

4   Roche

4   Soler

4   Thomas

4   Edet

3   Ruben Fernandez

3   Poels
2   Keizer

2   N Quintana

2   Kruiswijk

2   Boswell

1  J Moreno

1   Froome

1   Navarro

1   Anacona

My only “guesses” were regarding Thomas and Kiryienka

Cheers

dave atkinson | 8 years ago
1 like

also, smaller races like catalunya can be tricky to score and results hard to come by. for example, i still can't find a breakdown of the individual mountains and i've had to score it on the totals for the day.

Gkam84 | 8 years ago
2 likes

Because one of us has to find the results, then put them into a spreadsheet and upload them to the server and update the game, but we actually have lives outside of the game....

Latest Comments