Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Spring Classics

Which races are going to be included in the competition this year?

Thanks.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

19 comments

_Kasper | 8 years ago
1 like

Pretty annoying; i had Benoot, Avermaet and Demare for Flanders. The rest did okay though, got 1, 2, 3, 5 and 15.

pclark007 | 8 years ago
1 like

Yep, scoring is missing 11 points for Terpstra's 10th place.  

MinardiM189 | 8 years ago
1 like

Terpstra finished 10th in Ronde van Vlaanderen.

Why has he 0 points ?

enrique | 8 years ago
0 likes

Nice job, Aragonite!  1

enrique | 8 years ago
0 likes

Top 20:

enrique | 8 years ago
1 like

Youre going to like Gaviria's placing  1

TERatcliffe26 | 8 years ago
1 like

Well considering I was down to 4 riders. Im gonna take 1,3,4,5 (my best result yet in the classics, so the only way is up!) + wherever Gaviria came and cant even remember my other rider 

Edit: Make that 1,2,4,5,6 and my Other rider is Keukeleire, who I hope has come somewhere 11-20

Could have been onto a winner had I left in GVA and axed Kristoff, as Stannard was cheap anyway and no other cheap cheap guys in top 10

cgipryan | 8 years ago
1 like

Those three guys are beasts...

cgipryan | 8 years ago
1 like

Oh, wait, I've seen this race before, just a couple of days ago actually... oh, and a week ago as well... the Etixx boys really like to spint to 10th spot, it seems...

enrique | 8 years ago
0 likes

I wonder if anyone had Kuznetsov on their team?  Where'd he come from? sad

Philip Unwin | 8 years ago
1 like

Westra, Pellaud, Brutt, Cerny, Rickaert

Pass half way.

Doaky | 8 years ago
1 like

Am sitting 2nd overall in this competition this morning. Can't see me being there later!! 

cgipryan | 8 years ago
2 likes

For E3 I kicked Stannard out so that I could pick Pozzato... now I have him back in and he doesn't start... I feel an animosity building up, really...

TERatcliffe26 replied to cgipryan | 8 years ago
1 like

cgipryan wrote:

For E3 I kicked Stannard out so that I could pick Pozzato... now I have him back in and he doesn't start... I feel an animosity building up, really...

Thats excatly what I did, great minds...

Doaky | 8 years ago
3 likes

Stannard and kristoff dns!! Stannard and kristoff both in my team  2

Philip Unwin | 8 years ago
2 likes

DNS today

Kristoff, Stannard, Gougeard

TERatcliffe26 replied to Philip Unwin | 8 years ago
2 likes

Philip Unwin wrote:

DNS today

Kristoff, Stannard, Gougeard

2 of which are in my team. I cant wait for the classics to be over from a fantasy viewpoint. All I seem to pick is non starters

enrique replied to Philip Unwin | 8 years ago
1 like

Philip Unwin wrote:

DNS today Kristoff, Stannard, Gougeard

I don't get it, why do they wait so long before notifying us? coolI hope there's something seriously wrong with them...  I mean how many people call in sick on one of the biggest days of their work year and get away with it?

cgipryan wrote:

I... pick Pozzato... now ... he doesn't start... I feel an animosity building up...

Oh, God, I feel it, too... that bitter resentment... Ha ha ha! This game is cruel and fickle... It's like a two-timing woman you can't get out of your head... heart

enrique | 8 years ago
1 like

I think the following riders need to be activated in the game roster for tomorrow's Gent Wevelgem:

Nacer Bouhanni

Michael Van Staeyen

Oscar Gatto

Reinhardt Janse Van Rensburg

Oliver Naesen

Guillaume Van Keirsbulck

Robert Wagner

Latest Comments