Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

The Top Dog league

Hi guys and gals, Iv'e created a league, called "The Top Dog League" which will add standard , purist and bonus purist scores (as all leagues can). It is a public league and anyone can join, but it is my hope that the best players (you know who you are) will join, adding another incentive to work hard in the bonus purist races and another point of interest for players.

I tried to get Dave to do this as an automatic league like standard and purist, but it didn't happen.

So come on, join up. At the moment I'm winning. (ha, ha).

Cheers

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

9 comments

TERatcliffe26 | 8 years ago
0 likes

Yh those are the top 2 scores for forum scorum league from Allan and Aragonite

tony kappler | 8 years ago
0 likes

I think it would be good to have standard + purist + bonus purist as a league for all players, without having to scratch around looking into different leagues.

For your interest, as far as I can see (and my apologies if Iv'e missed someone), the rankings are;

Team JD            7081     

TORA TORA TORA      7078    

Fire and Ice              7024

Les Nuls                     7010

chrisdstripes, 6636 pts would probably probably put you about 10th.

Cheers

chrisdstripes | 8 years ago
0 likes

Hi Tony, only just saw this - really good idea (especially cos I seem to be doing well in the bonus purist comps!) - I've joined, will it include the points I've already scored do you know? 

EDIT - I'm an idiot, Forum Scorum includes the bonus purist comps as well. Shows how much attention I'm paying this season!

ErinForks | 8 years ago
0 likes

hey guys... what is the league i.d. for the big road.cc league ? I can't seem to join that league.  Or what is the big league this year that totals all the races?

thanks

B.T. 

0 likes

Ours shows the straight points on the dashboard, so I guess yes you can compare everyone in put league by points too

Aragonite | 8 years ago
0 likes

There is also a straight points league , is there not? I'm in one anyway, don't know if that is also run by you TER?

0 likes

Anyone can still join Forum Scorum, they just start scoring from the start of the next race.

The only reason it is run as a private league is so I know where im at with who is in for keeping the scores and league table.

Points are just allocated in a slightly different way to the normal method. Ie you could have a terrible tour, but still win a stage and pick up points

Aragonite | 8 years ago
0 likes

There is already  the Forum Scorum league run by TERatcliffe which does this. It would be too late to join now, but worth bearing in mind for next season.

runaroundsioux | 8 years ago
0 likes

I'm in Tony. Credentials..... Winner of Vuelta 2014. Plus I'm an Orstalian!!

Latest Comments