Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

San Sebastian

I received an email regarding this race

"A couple of apologies

Sorry for the delay in getting the Clasica San Sebastian scores done - this was due to me (Dave) not being able to get them completed before having to leave to run the Exmouth Exodus ride last night. Thanks to Gkam for stepping in to score today."

Thing is i never had this race show up on my dashboard?  39

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

7 comments

TERatcliffe26 | 8 years ago
0 likes

Aus is good cheers, yeah been out and about, been before but in a different city this time, been to a few beaches but no surfing, back in the UK for Monday

TERatcliffe26 | 8 years ago
0 likes

you really dont do sarcasm very well enrique, and that is why you cant just take part of a sentence and make what you want with it.

enrique replied to TERatcliffe26 | 8 years ago
0 likes
TERatcliffe26 wrote:

you really dont do sarcasm very well enrique...

I know, it's lame!  1 But what the hell? It's just a mild form of entertainment for me, and all in fun!  1 On another note, how's Australia? First time there? Been out and about? Have you seen interesting things? I always think people go there for the beaches and the surfing...  39

Gkam84 | 8 years ago
0 likes

Nope, I decided that they weren't good enough to score points, they needed at least 15 minutes this season to score and they would have gotten 1000 points each, that was not achieved

enrique replied to Gkam84 | 8 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

... they needed at least 15 minutes...

I wish you'd put these things in the Stage Scoring Information Section... It sure would be helpful...  45 That's damn near impossible...  45 I think I'll go check how many races this year the break had a 15 minute gap, 'cause I think we may have scored the Spring Classics all wrong then...  45

enrique | 8 years ago
0 likes

I was checking the scores for San Sebastian and I noticed there were no scores given for the breakaway..

'Breakaway bonus:
10 points to any rider in a lead breakaway group'

I checked the race site info and the race was 219km long.(http://www.klasikoa.net/en/2015/08/01/info). The halfway point would have been at 109.5km.

Cyclingews.com reported the following:

15:12:43 CEST

The eight riders in the break are: Manuel Boaro (Tinkoff-Saxo) Valerio Agnoli (Astana) Dennis Vannendert (Lotto Soudal) Nathan Haas (Cannondale-Garmin) Maarten Wynants (LottoNL-Jumbo) Thomas Degand (IAM Cycling) Liuis Mas (Caja Rural) and Romain Hardy (Cofidis).

15:16:48 CEST
80km remaining from 219km
The gap is falling and is down to 1:50.

Could you add 10 points to the scores for Boaro Agnoli Vannendert Haas Wynants Degand Mas and Hardy? The midway point had already been reached and their gap was at more than 1:00 minute. Thanks!  1

livestrongnick | 8 years ago
0 likes

Just did a search of my junk mail and strangely i have an email for this race? Never had a game go to junk  20 so first time ever I've missed a race  102

Latest Comments