Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

TdF Stage 20

Hi all - I'm doing the update today; not at a proper PC at the moment but should get to one in the next couple hours.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

10 comments

TERatcliffe26 | 8 years ago
0 likes

Some of the scores were a tad off, as you say IM sprint points, so Ive done an update, should all be correct now

Gorillas | 8 years ago
0 likes

Rookie question: How many fantasy points does Froome get for winning the tour?
Is it worth keeping him for the last stage or changing him to a sprinter who should finish top 5 on the stage.

TERatcliffe26 replied to Gorillas | 8 years ago
0 likes
Gorillas wrote:

Rookie question: How many fantasy points does Froome get for winning the tour?
Is it worth keeping him for the last stage or changing him to a sprinter who should finish top 5 on the stage.

Likely to be 15, just 10 for GC and 5 for Mountains.

Quintana is more valuable as he is likely to get 9 for GC, 4 for mountains and 5 for YR

triccky100 | 8 years ago
0 likes

Another great stage! Good to see Pinot taking the win. Shame that Quintana lost all that time way back on stage 2, what could have been  39

Ghedbrav, have all the points for the intermediate sprint been added, Rolland and Plaza are missing these points.

triccky100 | 8 years ago
0 likes

Another great stage! Good to see Pinot taking the win. Shame that Quintana lost all that time way back on stage 2, what could have been  39

Ghedebrav, have all the points for the intermediate sprint been added, Rolland and Plaza are missing these points.

Dux89 | 8 years ago
0 likes

Purito clearly didn't have my fantasy interests at heart today... but did he even have his own interests in mind? What's the point of an anonymous Top 20 when you're not in the GC fight. No attacks at all. Bah.

Ghedebrav | 8 years ago
0 likes

Should be sorted now!  4

livestrongnick | 8 years ago
0 likes

Scores are up but still no leagues?  39

Ghedebrav replied to livestrongnick | 8 years ago
0 likes
livestrongnick wrote:

Scores are up but still no leagues?  39

Sorry, hmmm - odd; sometimes it takes a while for them to update but not this long. I'll give it another bash.

Give it an hour or so. Otherwise I'll have to get someone else to have a peek around in it.  7

Ghedebrav | 8 years ago
0 likes

Update should be complete shortly.  4

Latest Comments