Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Tour de France stage 13

Bought in Sagan EBH Griepel and Vuillermoz, kept the big two, the rest are not worth mentioning.

I am sadly a bit bored with the Fantasy game this year. I have said before I do not like the limited transfers, I appreciate that I now spend much less of my valuable time pouring over the options for the next stage, but I miss the excitement of pulling the team apart and rebuilding it in the middle of the tour. I also believe it is making all the teams much more homogenous, and its also more difficult to go for stage wins.

Sadly I think I will not bother with premium next year if the transfers are limited. End of an era.  2

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

18 comments

Dux89 | 8 years ago
0 likes

GVA comes through on back-to-back stages, sweet.

triccky100 | 8 years ago
0 likes

2, 6, 12, 18 + perichon. Somehow moves me up to 4th on standard, but only 13 changes left.

For what its worth I don't mind the new format, a lesson in restraint! In saying that a few extra transfers would be nice, but only myself to blame...

Dux89 | 8 years ago
0 likes

From the number of fantasy points he's been racking up, you wouldn't know that Sagan has had a "disappointing" Tour this year, that's for sure.

Stumps | 8 years ago
0 likes

1,2,6 today but nothing else.

enrique | 8 years ago
0 likes
Aragonite wrote:

Best race of the Tour so far, imo.

Very, very, very nice stage! Really liked it!  1 Kudos to the organizers, the teams, the riders and the forumites and the internet...  41

stevemarks wrote:

I am sadly a bit bored with the Fantasy game this year... I miss the excitement of pulling the team apart and rebuilding it in the middle of the tour. I also believe it is making all the teams much more homogenous, and its also more difficult to go for stage wins...

I agree... I actually haven't touched my roadcc team in days...  2

Joelsim wrote:

I prefer the old format too to be fair...

I still don't know why we changed...  2 It's so much less exciting this year  2

TERatcliffe26 | 8 years ago
0 likes

Plus as im flying to Aus in the morning, my team will be the same for stage 14 and 15. leaving me 17 transfers from then onwards I think

enrique replied to TERatcliffe26 | 8 years ago
0 likes
TERatcliffe26 wrote:

Plus as im flying to Aus in the morning, my team will be the same for stage 14 and 15. leaving me 17 transfers from then onwards I think

You're going to Australia?...  1

triccky100 replied to TERatcliffe26 | 8 years ago
0 likes
TERatcliffe26 wrote:

So a heads up TER, it is (relatively) cold here at the moment and rest up on the plane, as you will be watching cycling to 2am in the morning (on the east cost at least). Cricket is on at a pretty good hour (8pm start), however I am afraid the curent test may be over by the time you land  4

Aragonite | 8 years ago
0 likes

Best race of the Tour so far, imo.

Joelsim | 8 years ago
0 likes

4,6,11,12,18 plus Perichon and sprint points for Degenkolb and Greipel

Mike.Franchetti | 8 years ago
0 likes

Had Sagan, Degenkolb, Quintana plus De Gendt.
But really can't afford to make transfers so will suffer tomorrow.
Going to keep my team sprinty for Sunday

livestrongnick | 8 years ago
0 likes

4,6,8,10,  7

0 likes

So Valverde/Yates didnt pay off, but maybe they will tomorrow... just 6,9,12,20. Thats gonna ruin my tour  39

On another note, 1,3,6,9,10,11,12,13 for my RCUK team, gonna move up from 71st I reckon...

Joelsim replied to TERatcliffe26 | 8 years ago
0 likes
TERatcliffe26 wrote:

So Valverde/Yates didnt pay off, but maybe they will tomorrow... just 6,9,12,20. Thats gonna ruin my tour  39

On another note, 1,3,6,9,10,11,12,13 for my RCUK team, gonna move up from 71st I reckon...

Hmm, that reminds me I have an RCUK team that I haven't touched since before stage 1. Duh.

0 likes

Seems Ive got this very wrong....

Joelsim | 8 years ago
0 likes

But Valverde is riding for Nairo...  21

0 likes

Really fancy valverde for the next few stages so gone

Froome
Quintana
Valverde
Yates
Rolland
Griepel
Brun
Laporte
Kudus

Joelsim | 8 years ago
0 likes

I prefer the old format too to be fair.

Couldn't afford Sagan without too many changes today.

NAIRO ALEXANDER QUINTANA (MOV)
CHRISTOPHER FROOME (SKY)
JOHN DEGENKOLB (TGA)
ADAM YATES (OGE)
MATHIAS FRANK (IAM)
TONY GALLOPIN (LTS)
PEIRRE-LUC PERICHON (BSE)
ANDRE GREIPEL (LTS)
FREDERIC BRUN (BSE)

PLP in the break for me.

Latest Comments