Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

E3 roster

Why the fuck is Dries Devenyns out of roster of E3 as he his leading the escapees up the Taaienberg?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

6 comments

Gkam84 | 9 years ago
0 likes

He was on the startlist of E3 and has been scored for his breakaway. As soon as the deadline for E3 passed, I loaded in the Gent riders, giving you nearly 48hrs to pick your team for that race.

There are simple explanations for everything, no need to come here shouting and swearing.

enrique | 9 years ago
0 likes

Ok, I'll ask nicely, since I'm curious myself, what happened?... Just wondering 'cause, honestly he wasn't even on my radar screen for today...

TERatcliffe26 replied to enrique | 9 years ago
0 likes
enrique wrote:

Ok, I'll ask nicely, since I'm curious myself, what happened?... Just wondering 'cause, honestly he wasn't even on my radar screen for today...

He simply isnt riding sunday so was removed once the deadline had passed for todays race

Gkam84 | 9 years ago
0 likes

I'm with TER on this one, there is an obvious reason, very simple. It was me who made the changes, so if you would like to ask nicely, I can happily explain.  105

chiv30 replied to Gkam84 | 9 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

I'm with TER on this one, there is an obvious reason, very simple. It was me who made the changes, so if you would like to ask nicely, I can happily explain.  105

Well having been here a while I'd suggest he was a late call up and not on the official startlist?
But of course if anyone knew better they still could have picked him .....

TERatcliffe26 | 9 years ago
0 likes

I would tell you why but not with that kind of language

Latest Comments