Well here we go, 7 changes for me today  13

7 riding.

ZDENEK STYBAR (EQS)
ALEJANDRO VALVERDE (MOV)
FABIAN CANCELLARA (TFR)
SONNY COLBRELLI (BAR)
SEP VANMARCKE (TLJ)
PIERRE-ROGER LATOUR (ALM)
JAKUB MARECZKO (SOU)
FABIO FELLINE (TFR)

25 comments

Avatar
livestrongnick [2118 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

GVA
Spartacus
Vanmarcke
Stybar
Cunego
Visconti
Hesjedal
Tosatto

Avatar
TERatcliffe26 [4775 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

8 changes, gone for it today!

Valverde
Sagan
Cancellara
Nibali
Moser
Amador
Roulston
Latour

Avatar
Joelsim [1975 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

1,3,4,8,19 for me

Avatar
chris.keelingroberts [16 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

I don't understand why I was sent an email last night saying Greg Van Avermaet had been removed from the roster. Was this on ethical grounds, or just a mistake? Would have had the first two if I had had to remove him!

Avatar
Joelsim [1975 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Chris, I have received loads of roster emails. Do not take these to be correct, check the startlists on PCS or wherever before making any changes. I've had one about Mareczko 7 times now.

Avatar
livestrongnick [2118 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

1,2,4,16,19 for me  4

Avatar
Joelsim [1975 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Sagan popping was good for me today  16

Avatar
Digy46 [18 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes
chris.keelingroberts wrote:

I don't understand why I was sent an email last night saying Greg Van Avermaet had been removed from the roster. Was this on ethical grounds, or just a mistake? Would have had the first two if I had had to remove him!

Sadly I had rather too much faith in the game software/ organisers as I did check the the PCS start list after receiving the same email but went ahead with the change anyway which has denied me a podium badge . Hoping t.his will be put right by reverting to my previous team.  13

Avatar
Gkam84 [9119 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Anyone able to link me to any breakaway there was today?

Avatar
Joelsim [1975 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes
Digy46 wrote:
chris.keelingroberts wrote:

I don't understand why I was sent an email last night saying Greg Van Avermaet had been removed from the roster. Was this on ethical grounds, or just a mistake? Would have had the first two if I had had to remove him!

Sadly I had rather too much faith in the game software/ organisers as I did check the the PCS start list after receiving the same email but went ahead with the change anyway which has denied me a podium badge . Hoping t.his will be put right by reverting to my previous team.  13

I very much doubt that will happen. Never trust the emails or rosters on here, always check with PCS and if there is any doubt then check other sources.

Also, if your rider is not greyed out in your team then he is still on the roster. But as I said that doesn't mean it's right. My advice would be that if he is still showing on PCS then it is 99% right that he is racing.

Avatar
Gkam84 [9119 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Got it, don't worry

Pirazzi (Bardiani), Berlato and Colli (beiden Nippo), Fonzi (Southeast), Ovetsjkin (RusVelo), Lozano (Novo Nordisk), Arredondo (Trek) and Kosjevoj (Lampre)

Avatar
TERatcliffe26 [4775 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

got that so wrong.....

Avatar
Aragonite [267 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Me too. Wondering whether to ditch Sagan?

Avatar
Joelsim [1975 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes
TERatcliffe26 wrote:

got that so wrong.....

Gerrans has also fractured his radial TER.

And if you believe CyclingQuotes...Pirazzi was transported to the nearest hospital where a medical check diagnosed a deep hurt over the kneecap.

Avatar
Digy46 [18 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes
Joelsim wrote:
Digy46 wrote:
chris.keelingroberts wrote:

I don't understand why I was sent an email last night saying Greg Van Avermaet had been removed from the roster. Was this on ethical grounds, or just a mistake? Would have had the first two if I had had to remove him!

Sadly I had rather too much faith in the game software/ organisers as I did check the the PCS start list after receiving the same email but went ahead with the change anyway which has denied me a podium badge . Hoping t.his will be put right by reverting to my previous team.  13

I very much doubt that will happen. Never trust the emails or rosters on here, always check with PCS and if there is any doubt then check other sources.

Also, if your rider is not greyed out in your team then he is still on the roster. But as I said that doesn't mean it's right. My advice would be that if he is still showing on PCS then it is 99% right that he is racing.

Good advice but guess what my changes have been reversed and correct badges and points awarded!

Avatar
chris.keelingroberts [16 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Mine haven't! Still, its only a game.

Avatar
Gkam84 [9119 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

REALLY Digy??

I'm the only person that has been in the back end of the game today and I certainly haven't changed anything....

Avatar
Aragonite [267 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Poltergeist?

Avatar
Gkam84 [9119 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

That or he's trying to wind people up.

Love to see a screenshot of his team, with the badges and scores.  41

Avatar
Twybaydos [449 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

I thought you hadn't updated the game properly and missed off Kennaugh. However, you were quite right.

I did have Styby, Valverde and Felline though

Avatar
Joelsim [1975 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

In that case I got all of the top 8 today.

And I had a couple in the break too

Avatar
Stumps [3493 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Didn't think Stybar or GVA would have the legs today against fresher riders, shows how wrong i was !

Still in 7th for the FS league so happy enough.

Avatar
TERatcliffe26 [4775 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes
Joelsim wrote:
TERatcliffe26 wrote:

got that so wrong.....

Gerrans has also fractured his radial TER.

And if you believe CyclingQuotes...Pirazzi was transported to the nearest hospital where a medical check diagnosed a deep hurt over the kneecap.

Lost Gerrans and Stuyven from my Pro team, although Gerrens wasn't due to race a major race until at least Catalunya in 2 weeks, which he may now miss, but can't see him missing much more than that based on his quote

Avatar
TERatcliffe26 [4775 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

That or he's trying to wind people up.

Love to see a screenshot of his team, with the badges and scores.  41

He means the fact Dave accidentally swapped GVA for TJ when updating the startlists meant he took out GVA out, meaning he now wants his points back for having done that....

Cant make it up, think people would rather moan and blame us for the startlists when they could look and trust themselves, as all riders are selectable, which they dont seem to understand even if we have them as grey

Avatar
Digy46 [18 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

That or he's trying to wind people up.

Love to see a screenshot of his team, with the badges and scores.  41

Happy to oblige and screenshot file attached , I guess it was divine intervention after all

Why do you assume that I have the time in my life to wind people up about a fantasy cycling game and that I am a man.

look here the guy was a favourite and nearly won the race ,someone at your end made a "back end" mistake ,get over it and try to send out accurate roster changes in future, when they are accurate they are really useful.

This was a genuine attempt to correct a mistake and I don't really want to be smeared as a troublemaker because of it, I've been playing this game for three seasons and have made less than 20 posts.