Home

1. Are badges awarded at the end of every stage or at the end of the tour? Some of the badges are stage based so I thought they'd be awarded at the end of the stage.

2. Are purist competitions handled differently?

P.S: tried searching for this but couldn't find anything that was relevant in the forums.

28 comments

Avatar
ray silvester [1836 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

Im missing one for Lobato stage 2 in the TDU

Avatar
dave atkinson [6525 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

i've re-updated the first stages and the missing badges should be there now. let me know if not

Avatar
ray silvester [1836 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

not a single badge in my tdu standard page still....sure that's not right(Lobato won stage 2 for sure)

Avatar
ray silvester [1836 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

not a single badge in my tdu standard page still....sure that's not right(Lobato won stage 2 for sure)

Avatar
dave atkinson [6525 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

yeah, i had dennis today and the badge hasn't shown up. still some issues then  26

Avatar
ray silvester [1836 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

Only seems to be happening in standard if that helps boss?

Avatar
paddyirish [56 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

said on another thread- bet that these guys have the winning rider for purist and standard. The badge gets awarded once to the player and genrally in the purist team.

Hover over the award and it will probably say you won it in stage 2/3

Avatar
livestrongnick [2118 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

Got Lobato standard and purist with no badge for a stage win on either  39

Avatar
StevePurcell [22 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

No badges here either, I had Lobato on the stage 2 win I'm playing standard

Avatar
chiv30 [986 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

Tdsl no badge even though today I scored 102 for the stage ....obviously that's purist only company so looks like a problem with both std and purist

Avatar
adhipg [3 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

I did not earn the Summit badge for picking Porte in both Standard and Purist!

Avatar
Twybaydos [449 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

I'm missing a top 10 for stage 3 TDSL.

Avatar
adhipg [3 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

I'm missing the 500 Points badge on the Tour of Qatar.

Avatar
EnglishmanAbroad [45 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes
adhipg wrote:

I'm missing the 500 Points badge on the Tour of Qatar.

I am as well  2

Avatar
Digy46 [18 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes
EnglishmanAbroad wrote:
adhipg wrote:

I'm missing the 500 Points badge on the Tour of Qatar.

I am as well  2

me too  20

Avatar
chiv30 [986 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

250&500 broken in my purist

Avatar
StevePurcell [22 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

Podium, Stage Finish, top 10, top 20, Sprinter, all sorts of missing badges  14

Avatar
Digy46 [18 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

Yet another 500 point badge missing this time from Tour of Andalusia This is getting tedious , not gonna bother reporting faults anymore  105

Avatar
backflipbedlem [1201 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

I guess everyone's goals and aims are different, but since the badges were removed from the main dashboard page a couple of years ago, the badges don't seem to hold the same value.
I know it's nice to try and get as many badges as possible during a race, but once the race has finished they don't get added on to anything and you are unable to see how many you have got of each one, so they just seem kind of pointless after the race.

I'd be all for bringing them back to your dashboard page, so that you can try and collect each badge over a season, or see how many you can collect of each one, such as the 'Top 20 Tour Finish', 'Top 10 Stage finish' & 'Top 10 placing' which are a good indicator of form throughout the season.

I think if we could get a mix of how it used to be and how they are now then they would increase in value and be another aspect of the game to aim for.
I like the fact that only some badges are available per race, but if we could have some kind of over the season view as well then that would be much better.  39

Waffle over!  3

Avatar
ibaldwin1993 [22 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes
backflipbedlem wrote:

I'd be all for bringing them back to your dashboard page, so that you can try and collect each badge over a season, or see how many you can collect of each one, such as the 'Top 20 Tour Finish', 'Top 10 Stage finish' & 'Top 10 placing' which are a good indicator of form throughout the season.

I'd love this. They seem relatively pointless without a proper trophy case for them. Maybe put a tally for each typw in a player's Palmares.

Avatar
backflipbedlem [1201 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes
ibaldwin1993 wrote:
backflipbedlem wrote:

I'd be all for bringing them back to your dashboard page, so that you can try and collect each badge over a season, or see how many you can collect of each one, such as the 'Top 20 Tour Finish', 'Top 10 Stage finish' & 'Top 10 placing' which are a good indicator of form throughout the season.

I'd love this. They seem relatively pointless without a proper trophy case for them. Maybe put a tally for each typw in a player's Palmares.

Yea this is what we used to have, but once you had a sprinters badge, the fact that you then had 49 of them over a season was deemed pointless.
Which was fair enough. But now we have quite a few extra badges such as the ones I mentioned before, which can show how many times you've placed in the top ten of a stage, and over a season that is a pretty cool stat to have.

I'm all for the stats!

Avatar
dave atkinson [6525 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

just run a badge update. your cumulative ones should show up now.

if you still have badges missing, let me know here

Avatar
chiv30 [986 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes
Dave Atkinson wrote:

just run a badge update. your cumulative ones should show up now.

if you still have badges missing, let me know here

All seem sorted cheers

Avatar
Sniffer [664 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

Thanks Dave. The 500 points badge appeared, but in the update I lost my top 10 finish for the last Ruta Del Sol stage. Not a big deal, but as it was my first I was quite proud of it!

Avatar
ibaldwin1993 [22 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

Hi Dave I've got the same problem as Sniffer, gained my 250 & 500 points badges for Ruta Del Sol, but I've now lost Top 20 Tour Finish, Top 10 Stage Finish and Top 10 Placing.

Avatar
backflipbedlem [1201 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes
Sniffer wrote:

Thanks Dave. The 500 points badge appeared, but in the update I lost my top 10 finish for the last Ruta Del Sol stage. Not a big deal, but as it was my first I was quite proud of it!

ibaldwin1993 wrote:

Hi Dave I've got the same problem as Sniffer, gained my 250 & 500 points badges for Ruta Del Sol, but I've now lost Top 20 Tour Finish, Top 10 Stage Finish and Top 10 Placing.

Ditto, I had a Top 10 Placing badge which has also vanished

Avatar
alexhyslop [10 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

I got joint 4th place in the opening stage of the Spring Classics competition, should I have the Top 10 stage finisher badge? The other badge I could get (podium) was awarded ok. I may just be misunderstanding what the badge is awarded for.

Avatar
livestrongnick [2118 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

Dave etc, think i might be missing the tour top 20 badge for catalunya?  26