Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Competition status indicators in UI

It would be immensely useful if the competition blocks on the dashboard could show more information. Currently they have a button for play and a button for info and a diagonal corner banner to say if you've joined. I'd like to see this corner banner expanded to provide a quick status check for each competition:

'New' for a recently available competition.
Blank for an older competition that you chose not to enter.
'Joined' for a competition that you've joined, but not done anything with yet.
'Random' for a competition that you've clicked the random button on.
'Submitted' for a competition that you've entered a team for and are ready to go.
'Transfers' for a competition that you've got available transfers for (obviously doesn't appear for purist comps).

The words are examples only, I'm not overly keen on the word 'Submitted' - sounds more like dull timesheets than an exciting fantasy cycling team - but it gives an idea. Are there other statuses that I've missed too?

Also, will a list of competitions for the year be published so that free players have an idea of what races they are rationing their 8 competition limit for?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Latest Comments