Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Cycling in Ibiza

Hi All,

My Dad told me this morning that he and his girlfriend are booking a holiday in Ibiza next year and I'm invited along. I know everyone raves about the cycling in Majorca so I was wondering if anyone knew what the riding was like in Ibiza?

Cheers in advance!!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

12 comments

J90 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Just make sure you drink a shit load, it'll be reet.

farrell | 9 years ago
0 likes

Cycling in Ibiza in the Summer?

Jesus, there would be so much gurning going on you'd make Tommy Voekler look like he'd been Tara Reid-ing the botox!

gr3g0ree | 9 years ago
0 likes

For partying its best to be there either at the opening or the closing parties. Same for cycling weather.

bikecellar | 9 years ago
0 likes

Take a cross or mountain bike there are some great routes out from San Antoni  16

miro_o | 9 years ago
0 likes

http://veloclubibiza.com/

^ This might be of interest. Cycling + clubbing sounds like a nice twist on the 'training camp'.

pirnie | 9 years ago
0 likes

Cheers guys, looks like I'll have to think about taking my bike then!! Although it is in July so I'm guessing it's going to be massively hot!!

Gilbert and Sullivan replied to pirnie | 9 years ago
0 likes

Cycling in Ibiza in July would be for me personally, rather dangerous.  4

pirnie replied to Gilbert and Sullivan | 9 years ago
0 likes

Care to elaborate?  39

Suffolk Cycling replied to pirnie | 9 years ago
0 likes

I think he means it might be rather hot  44

miro_o replied to Suffolk Cycling | 9 years ago
0 likes

I think he means it might be rather hot

I think he means it might be rather mental.

Suffolk Cycling | 9 years ago
0 likes

I was there last month. Not cycling, unfortunately, but there were loads of others doing it. I had looked at hiring before going to Ibiza but never got round to it. Hiring is quite expensive, I believe.

But the roads are superb for cycling, with dreamy views etc etc

stem | 9 years ago
0 likes

Took all my kit (except bike) but never actually made it to the bike hire shop! There are some lovely looking Strava routes, including a century round the island.

Latest Comments