Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

USA Pro Stage 3

Well after coming 4th n 7th yesterday decided to mix it up today with 3 transfers!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

8 comments

TERatcliffe26 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Tony I didn't do any of the setup and now the race is open I cannot add any scoring notes.
However, you have to be a premium user to take part in this, so at this stage of the season it is unlikely you are new. Also if you look at the 'how to' page it outlines the basic scoring criteria and unless we say otherwise it doesn't change from that, so the default is there and the scoring notes are for any variations on that, which there are none.

tony kappler | 9 years ago
0 likes

SCORING NOTES

At the risk of being repetitive and boring;

The details of;
Finish 35,30,.......1
Int Sprint 6, 4, 2
KOM x,.......2,1

are not anywhere I can find them for the Pro Challenge.

We who have been playing a while know what to look for and work backwards from stage 1 scores, but a newcomer would have no idea.

These change from race to race, so we need to know in advance to decide our strategies.

I'm not being critical of your great game, but this is an area which constantly seems to fall short.

For example, under the stage information for the Women's TTT is the line Team Bonus "5 points to every participating rider in the winning rider's team", which is contradictory to the line above which says that "20 points for each participating member of the first place team"

Cheers

backflipbedlem | 9 years ago
0 likes

1 2 4 5 7 8 11 18

livestrongnick | 9 years ago
0 likes

0 likes

Well prob should of left Jones in. But can't be too disappointed

TERatcliffe26 | 9 years ago
0 likes

7 of the top 8 for me, + Norris, looks like my only none scorer and Maynes. Also GC guys took the first mountain points also

Joelsim | 9 years ago
0 likes

One change for me. Lion man out, nearly took out Giraffe man too.

Rafal Majka (TSB)
Tejay Van Garderen (BMC)
Thomas Danielson (GRS)
Janier Alexis Acevedo (GRS)
Frank Schleck (TFR)
Lachlan Norris (DPC)
Hugh Carthy (RCJ)
Patrick Konrad (TNE)
Jure Kocjan (TSS)

0 likes

So after lots of consideration, dumped out a few big names

Teejay
Danielson
Majka
Rosskopf
Carthy
Busche (Carter Jones)
Hermans (Carpenter)
Howes (Rathe)
Kyer (Zoidl)

Might regret a couple of those transfers! But we'll see!

Latest Comments