Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Taylor Phinney crashed?

Did I miss this on Road cc? I was watching Eurosport when there was a mention of Taylors crash.... What crash? I thought. A quick Google provided this http://velonews.competitor.com/2014/05/news/race-vehicle-blame-taylor-ph...
I would have thought this would have been considered worthy of this site? Any story involving drugs in the Pro. peloton gets a mention but not a horrific, possibly career ending incident?
Is it just me who is interested?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

5 comments

therevokid | 9 years ago
0 likes

another resident of "Hoogerland" ....  1

SideBurn | 9 years ago
0 likes

I obviously missed the story, I am not sure how. Does any one else think there is not enough coverage of professional racing on this site? It seems that there are a few sites that are professional racing centred.
I am looking for a nice balance of general news and racing news?

Him Up North | 9 years ago
0 likes
J90 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Yeah, you missed it. It was on here....in May. He's recovering well. One of the most likeable cyclists going, what a dude.

Stumps | 9 years ago
0 likes

Sounds horrendous, images of Wouter Wylandt spring to mind after he went down. Thankfully the barrier stopped Phnney from much more serious injury. Hope Phinney fully recovers.

Latest Comments