Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Stage 20 : Monte Zoncolan

Well I'm either gonna drop like a stone today and tomorrow or gain a place or two.....made 2 changes for today

Arredondo & wilko out , Duarte and pellizoti in , hoping the gamble gains me a few points today ....but I'm wondering if basso will go in the break ...he has won on the zoncolan after all  39

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

47 comments

Joelsim | 9 years ago
0 likes

Talking of budgets, just had a look at some of the values for the Dauphine guys. That is going to be a tough call.

enrique replied to Joelsim | 9 years ago
0 likes
Joelsim wrote:

... just had a look at some of the values for the Dauphine guys....

Where'd you look?...  39

Joelsim replied to enrique | 9 years ago
0 likes
enrique wrote:
Joelsim wrote:

Where'd you look?...  39

Just using the all riders tab

cherrypicked replied to Joelsim | 9 years ago
0 likes
Joelsim wrote:
enrique wrote:
Joelsim wrote:

Where'd you look?...  39

It gives you some idea but I imagine they'll be repriced with the rolling 12 month data

ray silvester replied to cherrypicked | 9 years ago
0 likes
cherrypicked wrote:
Joelsim wrote:
enrique wrote:
Joelsim wrote:

Where'd you look?...  39

It gives you some idea but I imagine they'll be repriced with the rolling 12 month data

Nibs should come down a bit as his 2013 Giro pts are scrubbed

enrique | 9 years ago
0 likes

Nice play by Alan and cherryp!  1

Ghedebrav | 9 years ago
0 likes

Rubbish fantasy stage but really enjoyed watching it. Six transfers for tomorrow. Hi sprinters!  103

chiv30 replied to Ghedebrav | 9 years ago
0 likes
Ghedebrav wrote:

Rubbish fantasy stage but really enjoyed watching it. Six transfers for tomorrow. Hi sprinters!  103

It's those 6 transfers that worry me ......I'm 3rd in fs tonight but only two transfers tomorrow so to hold that I will need some inspired penalty choices or total carnage  38

Alan Tullett | 9 years ago
0 likes

Wellens definitely one for the future but more the Tour than Giro or Vuelta I think.

VVV73 replied to Alan Tullett | 9 years ago
0 likes
Alan Tullett wrote:

Wellens definitely one for the future but more the Tour than Giro or Vuelta I think.

Wellens didn't ride break either, he rode up that hill with Uran and Nairo, that's an effort !

TERatcliffe26 replied to VVV73 | 9 years ago
0 likes
VVV73 wrote:
Alan Tullett wrote:

Wellens didn't ride break either, he rode up that hill with Uran and Nairo, that's an effort !

Think you will find he was in the break, well bridged to the break when intwas down to about a 2 minute gap. He certainly didn't ride up with Quintana and co

VVV73 replied to TERatcliffe26 | 9 years ago
0 likes
TERatcliffe26 wrote:
VVV73 wrote:
Alan Tullett wrote:

Think you will find he was in the break, well bridged to the break when intwas down to about a 2 minute gap. He certainly didn't ride up with Quintana and co

Quite correct, tho he wasn't in Break, he was in chase with zardini and Quen, taking off at 65km. My apologies on that one. Still impressed  1

0 likes

Wellens has done very well but only a few points today. The GC didn't score many points though but if PolishDave had Monsalve and Cataldo he's done well today.

VVV73 replied to Alan Tullett | 9 years ago
0 likes
Alan Tullett wrote:

Wellens has done very well but only a few points today. The GC didn't score many points though but if PolishDave had Monsalve and Cataldo he's done well today.

Yeah, but only a kid first GC I think and this one fo the most famous climbs in the world AND he had a big week attacking....he got a huge future, as do bongo, Aru , Preidler.
P.s. How easy was Nairo travelling  16

chiv30 | 9 years ago
0 likes

2,9,17,18,19 for the stage for me .....Yes I got my original post wrong I had cataldo and pellizoti in not Duarte  35

Alan Tullett replied to chiv30 | 9 years ago
0 likes
chiv30 wrote:

2,9,17,18,19 for the stage for me .....Yes I got my original post wrong I had cataldo and pellizoti in not Duarte  35

Well done! Low scores today! Wonder who had Rogers? I'm sure some Aussies did.

TERatcliffe26 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Goodnight Vienna as far as the Giro is concerned now for my team.

No Uran in my team, and Ryder and Wilco crack straight away.

VVV73 replied to TERatcliffe26 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Stupid fan  2 But go Rogers....

They call me Sp... (not verified) replied to VVV73 | 9 years ago
0 likes
VVV73 wrote:

LOL Rogers just told a fan to ^@%$ Off ....lol
It is ridiculous.

VVV73 replied to They call me Spartacus | 9 years ago
0 likes

What a GREAT tour for Australia. Best month on top of Gerro's win ever.
So excited.
Am I allowed to shout ?
WELL DONE MICK ROGERS YOU LITTLE FRIGGIN BEWDY  36 M.t Zoncolan too, must rate right next to his world champs.
P.s. Wellens what a talent.

benji p replied to VVV73 | 9 years ago
0 likes
VVV73 wrote:

Wow. You sound so normal. Even interesting and enjoyable. WHEN YOU'RE NOT IN ALL CAPS.

VVV73 replied to benji p | 9 years ago
0 likes
benji p wrote:
VVV73 wrote:

Wow. You sound so normal. Even interesting and enjoyable. WHEN YOU'RE NOT IN ALL CAPS.

Love to hear what you think is normal ?  35
Or as the law states "A Reasonable Person" lol

benji p replied to VVV73 | 9 years ago
0 likes
VVV73 wrote:

...Or as the law states "A Reasonable Person" lol

Damn, mate, quite a nice surprise to see you're not quite as stupid as you come across...

VVV73 replied to They call me Spartacus | 9 years ago
0 likes
They call me Spartacus wrote:
VVV73 wrote:

LOL Rogers just told a fan to ^@%$ Off ....lol
It is ridiculous.

These Giro organizer's rarely get much right, Banner drop in front of break away last year, shamozzles this year, then all those police shoulder to shoulder in last few hundred metres, yet riders harrassed all the way up hill, stupid....
See Woult Poels grab and throw that fans sunnies. Nairo nearly get pushed off, Bongo pushed into Rogers wheel, then same bloke again later. Rogers palming bloke off earlier. Fair dinkum, Euro fans getting right up there with Soccer Hooligans!  13 what! lol

0 likes

Gap break is going out again. They've split but should all regroup by the bottom I should think.

0 likes

We'll, first and third have Cataldo, second has Monsalve so assuming no changes a small gain on second at the moment.

No-one has Duarte or Wellens.

cherrypicked replied to Alan Tullett | 9 years ago
0 likes
Alan Tullett wrote:

We'll, first and third have Cataldo, second has Monsalve so assuming no changes a small gain on second at the moment.

No-one has Duarte or Wellens.

1,2,3 put in duarte, as did I
Pellizoti looking good now though
2 put cataldo in

0 likes

Does second in the mountain table get you some world tour points? Cataldo Monsalve again.

0 likes

Gap down to 6 now as Europcar chase.

0 likes

Wellens is in the chasing group. Not sure who the Eurocar rider is.

Pages

Latest Comments