Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

*#$&^@*( SPEWING NO COMMON SENSE....

U get maybe one or 2 times a year we get tours at this time, and U have to update 4 minutes before it closes, ....never heard of late tweaks...

THINK ABOUT IT, had read forums knew what time the shu todd was etc. watched Giro was doing some form, locking in and THANK YOU!

REALLY COULDN'T WAIT 4 MINUTES!~~

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

74 comments

enrique | 9 years ago
0 likes
VVV73 wrote:

It's all good already forgotten. Life is to short. It was very early hours here in Australia, every tour is and I am just going thru a bit of early season fatigue with the b2b tours. Same as last year.. Had some very long days and was on coffee binge. After staring at screen for 2 hours researching looking for break riders (of course 2 were Routley and Clarke) then with 4 mins that happen. I admit I snapped and lost it...

Thanks, man...

enrique | 9 years ago
0 likes

I'm an idiot. I have to admit I resorted to the same level of communication you were using when I snapped back at you. I'm at your level, I guess. Maybe you deserve better. At any rate, what's funny is I agree with your points. I just don't like the way you rant off, become erratic and mighty aggressive because of what happened.

I can't lose sight of this, though. Dave offered a helping hand and to make everything all right and you bit 'the helping hand.' One of the only things I don't feel at ease with you being 'muted' is I don't know what you responded in the last few posts. I subscribed to the thread to be able to 'see' your last posts, but I didn't see what you responded before right after you were 'muted'.

All in all I think people deserve a lot more respect for their efforts than you were showing. Granted. Gkam can be annoying, and, for that matter so can I, but your show went above and beyond what people want to read.

I guess I can now relate to people 'hating' me, 'cause you sure pushed my buttons with your relentless rant...  39

If you ever get 'demuted' I hope the first thing out your mouth is an apology. I may not be the one who deserves it, I rile plenty of people here, but the man, dave, sure deserves one. The man is an angel. You and I and countless others get to enjoy this magnificent game he built and people like Gkam, TER and dr manage on a daily basis.

The funny things is, I'm pretty sure if hadn't gone on a rampage and just posted a request to Dave to fix the situation, I'm sure he would have.

You have to learn to ignore Gkam. Just like some people have managed to learn to ignore me.

I apologize for being rude. But the truth is, no one deserves the treatment you were giving out, especially when this site is filled with such loving people that bring us this delightful gift.

VVV73 replied to enrique | 9 years ago
0 likes

It, s all good already forgotten.
Life is to short.
It was very early hours here in Australia, every tour is and I am just going thru a bit of early season fatigue with the b2b tours. Same as last year..
Had some very long days and was on coffee binge.
After staring at screen for 2 hours researching looking for break riders(of course 2 were Routley and Clarke)  2 then with 4 mins that happen. I admit I snap and lost it. It could have been handle better by EVERYONE.

enrique | 9 years ago
0 likes
Dave Atkinson wrote:

I expect it's fixable, i have the team you were about to select saved in the database.

VVV73 wrote:

If he had of said that 2 minutes after it shut...

If you ever raise your voice again at dave, I'll rip your f*#$&@g head off. When the man speaks to you listen. He built this site you so much love with his bare hands and he deserves a lot (!) more respect than you've been handing out to anyone here. I expect you to apologize to the man.

0 likes
enrique wrote:
Dave Atkinson wrote:

I expect it's fixable, i have the team you were about to select saved in the database.

VVV73 wrote:

If he had of said that 2 minutes after it shut...

If you ever raise your voice again at dave, I'll rip your f*#$&@g head off. When the man speaks to you listen. He built this site you so much love with his bare hands and he deserves a lot (!) more respect than you've been handing out to anyone here. I expect you to apologize to the man.

Keep trolling Ricky Martin:)

chrisdstripes | 9 years ago
0 likes

Well I agree with everyone.

chiv30 | 9 years ago
0 likes

VVV73 replied to chiv30 | 9 years ago
0 likes
chiv30 wrote:

Multiple Profiles hey...funny same time as me!
You know what sort of people have to have multiple profiles.....

chiv30 replied to VVV73 | 9 years ago
0 likes
VVV73 wrote:
chiv30 wrote:

Yeah people who enjoy the forum and the game , you don't really know anything about me ,others on this forum do and they know why I have two profiles .

Now like I said , been here a while and honestly your posts i'n this thread are childish and offensive , I'm making an official complaint , I've had my differences with people but never felt the need to use foul language ....it's probably because I know how to articulate.

0 likes
chiv30 wrote:
VVV73 wrote:
chiv30 wrote:

Yeah people who enjoy the forum and the game , you don't really know anything about me ,others on this forum do and they know why I have two profiles .

Now like I said , been here a while and honestly your posts i'n this thread are childish and offensive , I'm making an official complaint , I've had my differences with people but never felt the need to use foul language ....it's probably because I know how to articulate.

I read your Invisible posts thread mate and blah blah, I might not have been commenting , but I have been reading these forums for over 12 months.
Anyway wasted enough time and effort here talking to you and the 4 months put into purist by the sounds.

0 likes
chiv30 wrote:
VVV73 wrote:
chiv30 wrote:

I read your Invisible posts thread mate and blah blah, I might not have been commenting , but I have been reading these forums for over 12 months.
Anyway wasted enough time and effort here talking to you and the 4 months put into purist by the sounds.

0 likes
chiv30 wrote:
VVV73 wrote:
chiv30 wrote:

fukawitribe replied to VVV73 | 9 years ago
0 likes
VVV73 wrote:

Must.... resist....

enrique replied to fukawitribe | 9 years ago
0 likes
VVV73 wrote:

fukawitribe wrote:

Must.... resist....

Let it out...  4 Let it out...  4

enrique replied to chiv30 | 9 years ago
0 likes
chiv30 wrote:

Hey! Welcome back!  1

chiv30 replied to enrique | 9 years ago
0 likes
enrique wrote:
chiv30 wrote:

Hey! Welcome back!  1

Ty good to be back although I didn't know I was till I tried but I'm not going down that train of thought  1

Theinvisiblecyclist | 9 years ago
0 likes

Can I say I've read through all of the spouting and questionable language on this thread by the OP and I am wondering are his posting privileges being revoked?
I did far less and I'm muted

As a forum user the above tirade and foul language has offended me who do I complain to?

And no I'm not "trolling" I'm deadly serious  45

VVV73 replied to Theinvisiblecyclist | 9 years ago
0 likes
Theinvisiblecyclist wrote:

Can I say I've read through all of the spouting and questionable language on this thread by the OP and I am wondering are his posting privileges being revoked?

As a forum user the above tirade and foul language has offended me who do I complain to?

one swear word for each day you been a member 6! you didn't have to read it.
ctually scrolling back, its pretty tame, took ages before I found me first @&$#%....Thought Welsh were hard men ?

Theinvisiblecyclist replied to VVV73 | 9 years ago
0 likes
VVV73 wrote:

ctually scrolling back, its pretty tame, took ages before I found me first fuck!

Now you have made me chuckle , from one extreme to the other with you isn't it....

I've been a member a fair bit longer than you think , and no matter how long it took you to find an "f bomb" it's uncalled for childish and offensive to me therefore I want something done as is my right as a road.cc forum user

If it was one instance I wouldn't have worried but your continued usage of foul language in this thread is offensive and as such I will be making a complaint

VVV73 replied to Theinvisiblecyclist | 9 years ago
0 likes
VVV73 wrote:

ctually scrolling back, its pretty tame, took ages before I found me first fuck!

Now you have made me chuckle , from one extreme to the other with you isn't it....

I've been a member a fair bit longer than you think , and no matter how long it took you to find an "f bomb" it's uncalled for childish and offensive to me therefore I want something done as is my right as a road.cc forum user

If it was one instance I wouldn't have worried but your continued usage of foul language in this thread is offensive and as such I will be making a complaint

20  20  20  20  20  20  20  20

enrique replied to Theinvisiblecyclist | 9 years ago
0 likes

... who do I complain to?...

Your concern has been addressed by the proper authorities.

0 likes
enrique wrote:

... who do I complain to?...

Your concern has been addressed by the proper authorities.

WAAAAAAAAAA MUMMY I got in trouble and they are laughing its not fair, can you spank him too......
either way not bothered!

Joelsim | 9 years ago
0 likes

Let's just leave it, enough has been said. Sort the transfers out and all enjoy.

Gkam84 | 9 years ago
0 likes

This will be my last comment on this thread.

Dave offered to sort it. If you want them changed, speak to him about it.

The way you have carried on, I've no interest in helping out anymore.

You are like a kid who didn't get an ice cream, then stamped their feet, shouted and cried about it. When all they had to do was interact nicely and the problem could have been solved very easily.

NO-WHERE did I call you a liar, OR ask you prove anything. I simply stated that I waited until 18.01

VVV73 replied to Gkam84 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Gkam84 wrote:

This will be my last comment on this thread.

Dave offered to sort it. If you want them changed, speak to him about it.

The way you have carried on, I've no interest in helping out anymore.

You are like a kid who didn't get an ice cream, then stamped their feet, shouted and cried about it. When all they had to do was interact nicely and the problem could have been solved very easily.

NO-WHERE did I call you a liar, OR ask you prove anything. I simply stated that I waited until 18.01

20  20  20  20  20  20  20

Joelsim | 9 years ago
0 likes

Here are VVV's transfers

Phinney, Acevedo , Ten Dam out

Degen, Hofland, Bolivar in

VVV73 replied to Joelsim | 9 years ago
0 likes
Joelsim wrote:

Here are VVV's transfers

I sent him email reply 20 mins ago...oh I better get time post mark

Don't even feel like watching it now,will be second stage I have missed this year:(

ray silvester replied to VVV73 | 9 years ago
0 likes
VVV73 wrote:
Joelsim wrote:

Here are VVV's transfers

I sent him email reply 20 mins ago...oh I better get time post mark

Don't even feel like watching it now,will be second stage I have missed this year:(

Hope you got Phinney back in for stage 5!!

Gkam84 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Look, you are being offered help in this situation.

I waited until 18.01. In hindsight, I should have checked that the transfers were closed and not just judged it on the time being correct.

So yes, this is my mistake, but I am not lying about waiting until 18.01

I've tried to help you, Dave is offering to help you, you do not seem to be interested in the problem being solved.

VVV73 replied to Gkam84 | 9 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

Look, you are being offered help in this situation.

I waited until 18.01. In hindsight, I should have checked that the transfers were closed and not just judged it on the time being correct.

So yes, this is my mistake, but I am not lying about waiting until 18.01

I've tried to help you, Dave is offering to help you, you do not seem to be interested in the problem being solved.

well server time matched up fine when I put trades in at 1min to for giro! doesn't feel very good to be told you didn tdo something u know you did, does it ?
What if I didn't come running to forum in 60secs flat, what boat would I be in then! no post mark time for proof.... BARBWIRE CANOE?
Had I ever made a complaint about anything in game before over 18 months?

Pages

Latest Comments