Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

VAA scores not showing

Anybody else have this problem - I've got a purist and a standard team in the VAA but I'm not getting any scores posted  7

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

4 comments

drheaton | 10 years ago
0 likes

Scratch all that, just managed to find you in game and checked your team, appears your stage three transfers were registered:

Volta ao Algarve stage 3 Standard Feb 21, 09:39 Sacha Modolo Alexandre Pichot
Volta ao Algarve stage 3 Standard Feb 21, 09:39 Jonathan Castroviejo Rui Faria Da Costa
Volta ao Algarve stage 3 Standard Feb 21, 09:39 Michal Kwiatkowski Mark Cavendish

This suggests you had a team and that you were able to make changes to it however I agree that no scores seem to have been recorded for the VaA.

Definitely something not right there  39

drheaton | 10 years ago
0 likes

Daft question but I assume you're a premium member? Also, I assume you submitted a team? (I know those are condecending questions but I have to check).

Can't really do any more because it seems to be an individual issue and not something widespread.

If the problem persists after scores go up tonight then post again and I'll raise it with Dave or Keith who deal more with the back end stuff.

Dr Livingstone | 10 years ago
0 likes

tried closing the browser, logging out and in again - still nothing on the VAA, other competitions have been ok but nothing on this one - it's as if I didn't have a team

drheaton | 10 years ago
0 likes

Works for me, I ran an update this morning to make a change to the points but this completed without issue and my scores for stages 1 and 2 are showing fine on both the homepage and in the actuall VAA competition tab.

Try closing your browser and trying again or logging out and in again.

If you keep having problems let me know.

Latest Comments