Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Fantasy page keeps crashing

What is going on with the Fantasy site? I have been trying to make my trades for an hour and it keeps crashing!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

12 comments

Team Greenfield | 9 months ago
0 likes

Is there a problem with the site again for anyone else - just tried login on to put my teams in and page won't load. Just wondering if anyone else having an issue?

Sniffer replied to Team Greenfield | 9 months ago
1 like

Not working for me either.

Team Greenfield replied to Sniffer | 9 months ago
0 likes

Let's hope it's solved before the morning and if not the scores aren't counted for anyone entering early 😬😬😬

Team Greenfield | 9 months ago
1 like

I will keep reminding myself that it's only a game and that when the real racing gets neutralised it's usually because of tragedy like the sadness we had with Gino in the Tour de Suisse.

But when you save transfers for stages like today then can't make them when they could of been used before and end up finishing in over 1000 position on the stage through no fault of my own i will know just how many others will be feeling. I spend more time than probably I should with the whole strategy of the game will perhaps have to rethink this if continues to end up being a lottery.

I appreciate it was an error and they happen but the site was up minutes after the deadline so if making the decision to score the stage it seems the sensible decision was to extend the deadline. Feeling like can't be bothered for the rest of the race right seeing the scores coming in.

11waterloo replied to Team Greenfield | 9 months ago
2 likes

I know exactly how you feel. I too invest a lot of time into planning my strategy, especially in the 3 week races, and yesterday was due to be a big transfer day. I had worked my way into a decent position in the TdF but now, like you, have lost my enthusiasm for the rest of the race. I will keep at it for the sake of my season, but the Tour, which is one of the highlights, has lost its appeal! 
On a lighter note, if you want to duck out of a couple of purist games that would be most welcome - just can't catch you up !Your Johannessen has outscored my Aranburu easily in this TdF! 

naffets | 9 months ago
2 likes

Sites fine now deadline has passed?????

Jakes1 replied to naffets | 9 months ago
2 likes

Correct. Fixed post-deadline it seems. V disapponting this late on in the competition. A lot of transfers required to transition from mountain-riders to sprinters. Thought I'd done well holding off when WVA pulled out only to find no transfers could be done all morning. The game's a bogey now!

naffets replied to Jakes1 | 9 months ago
2 likes

Yep left it till this morning for exactly that reason of late dropouts.

Spritzen-Ulle replied to naffets | 9 months ago
1 like

The same in my Fantasy League - it's really shitty. I hope that this stage will be nullified here at Fantasy Road.

RambleOn replied to naffets | 9 months ago
1 like

Same for me, my hopes for double top10 standard(rank9 atm) and purist(rank 12 atm) over. 

trenzalorian | 9 months ago
1 like

Been trying for a long time. Constant crashing and pages inaccessible.

I believe we're now at the exact time of what was the transfer deadline.

One would hope they'll see sense and keep transfers open for an hour. Such an important stage too for transfers. Whole comp for me will come down to getting sprinters in for today having saved enough transfers to take this strategy.

It's very poor.

Nick Reid | 9 months ago
0 likes

Ditto.

I'm running a fantasy league with 103 guys and $200K AUD prizemoney.

We need this sorted quickly.

Admin - any updates?  can we get the start of the stage to wait until sorted?

Latest Comments