Ebay descripton - that will teach him

by matty c   July 9, 2012  

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genesis-Day-One-01-shimano-alfine-11-hub-gear-...

Sounds like this guy's ex is having a clear out.....
Gutted........

By the way, i'm not connect to the seller, just spotted as I was browsing.

6 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

A female with large size 11 feet or a male making up a story to get his ad shared every where Wink

Gkam84's picture

posted by Gkam84 [9015 posts]
9th July 2012 - 15:08

1 Like

Gkam - if you go into what the person has sold previously he is a she unless he is a cross dresser Rolling On The Floor

Not that i have a problem with cross dressers !!!!!!!!!

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

stumps's picture

posted by stumps [2826 posts]
9th July 2012 - 18:19

1 Like

Lovely looking bike, but the story conveniently provides a reason for a lack of receipt...

Last night I would have considered trading a very loud baby for a really nice bike.

posted by notfastenough [3427 posts]
10th July 2012 - 8:51

1 Like

Almost a 1k feedback score with 99.3% positive would normally re-assure me one the lack of receipt though

Buddha said:

Believe nothing, No matter where you read it,
Or who has said it, Not even if I have said it,
Unless it agrees with your own reason
And your own common sense.

mad_scot_rider's picture

posted by mad_scot_rider [564 posts]
10th July 2012 - 13:49

0 Likes

Yeah the feedback is ok for anyone thinking of bidding. Plus your covered with paypal.

Its collection only aswell, so you may get to meet this female who's just become single, she keeps fit from looking at her feedback, cycle's and does horse riding......maybe looking for a rebound guy if your close Devil Devil Devil

Gkam84's picture

posted by Gkam84 [9015 posts]
10th July 2012 - 14:14

1 Like

Gkam84 wrote:
Yeah the feedback is ok for anyone thinking of bidding. Plus your covered with paypal.

Its collection only aswell, so you may get to meet this female who's just become single, she keeps fit from looking at her feedback, cycle's and does horse riding......maybe looking for a rebound guy if your close Devil Devil Devil

Haha, fair point!

Last night I would have considered trading a very loud baby for a really nice bike.

posted by notfastenough [3427 posts]
10th July 2012 - 14:57

1 Like