FS: Pegoretti Duende 56cm, Super Record, Ksyrium SLRs

by Carvers   April 25, 2012  

Despite it being one of the finest bikes I have ever had the pleasure to build and or ride after getting the frame from Rich-Ti just before he headed to Oz, sadly she will have to be sold, as it's a bit too much of a luxury for me right now - and I managed to time my decision to make the swap with Rich at the same time that I signed up with my work Cyclescheme so I now have a voucher sat awaiting yet another new build! If anyone knows of a prospective size 56cm Peg purchaser then please point them in my direction!

Build list is as follows:

F&F: Pegoretti Duende 56cm in ABVD finish
Headset: CK Sotto Voce
Shifters: Campagnolo Super Record 11s
FD: Campagnolo Super Record 11s
RD: Campagnolo Record 11s
Calipers: Campagnolo C-Record
Chainset: Rotor 3D 175mm with FSA 11s chainrings
BB: Token
Wheels: Mavic Ksyrium SLR (plus Open Pros on Campag hubs for our current April weather!)
Cassette: Campagnolo Chorus (but has a Miche 11s on currently given how wet and horrible it's been)
Bar: 3T Ergonova Pro
Stem: USE Race 110mm
Seatpost: USE Alien carbon
Saddle: Fizik Arione Vs

Plenty of pics of it in both guises on my Flickr site here... http://www.flickr.com/photos/31006301@N03

Thrilled to bits with how she rides, by far the best climber I've had (vs SystemSix and CAAD9) and she rolls along the flat about as well as I could have ever hoped.

I'm looking for £2,800 with the Open Pros and £3,400 with the SLRs. Will consider sensible offers.

And ideally collection (London / South East) rather than posted as a/ I am bike-boxless and b/ it is a bike that deserves to be seen upon collection!!

Thanks for looking

Kieran