Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Doughnuts

Heard reports that Contador is unhappy that other than steak, his favourite snack is doughnuts is on the list of prohibited substances. Careful now Alberto, you have to ensure they are kosher to eat. We don't want you failing another drugs test!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

6 comments

notfastenough | 12 years ago
0 likes

Vike - it's because quality matters. Asda jammies are clearly not as good as Krispy Kremes!

Vikeonabike | 12 years ago
0 likes

Stumpy that can't be true, I eat all the donuts in our nick and I'm still the only one who perfoms!  39

Stumps | 12 years ago
0 likes

Ah, so thats why the Police are always slated on here. According to some members of the public we eat doughnuts on a daily basis hence the poor performance.  40

andybnk | 12 years ago
0 likes

You have to be careful using the banned doughnut,a substance of which too many can make a honed athlete like Bertie, compete like a donkey, like me! You could potentially knobble a whole team with enough of them!

onlyonediane | 12 years ago
0 likes

Apparently, there not, but the management at Saxo Bank don't want him eating them.

Raleigh | 12 years ago
0 likes

Why on earth are doughnuts on the Prohib. Substances list?

Krispy Kremes aren't that harmful are they?

Latest Comments