Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Anyone tried 3LC:Climbing?

Just wondered if anyone tried the 3lc climbing trainer vid?

Though I might give it a shot and try to build my slender body to at least become better prepared to climb over the winter, but don't know if its better (more effective, motivating) than just doing 'normal' intervals?

Never used one of those vids, but it could be interesting having it on my ipod when I sit in the gym (?)

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

3 comments

SPAM Naval | 12 years ago
0 likes

i can recommend Sufferfest Angels as a good climbing trainer; good music, great climbs (Alpe D'Huez,Col d'Eze) and yes, you do suffer enough to stem the boredom - a lot cheaper to download than your 3lc vid too

seabass89 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Its a cycling video to be used for your training on a turbo-trained using cadence. I assume its a set of different intervals made to focus on different aspects of your body. Heres the one I am looking at:

http://3lc.tv/#/climbing/4554635506

I absolutely hate sitting on an indoor bike as my film-thin patience just bursts, so I am looking for ways to increase the entertainment and effectiveness of my sessions  1

SideBurn | 12 years ago
0 likes

What is 3lc climbing? You may have guessed; I haven't tried it!

Latest Comments