Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

TdF Stage 16

Just thought i'd start this early so someone dont go stealing my title this time  19  19

So whats your thoughts of the stage on Tuesday? I think a few guys may drop out tomorrow, mainly the sprinters who are doing nowt and not able to help their teams through the Alps

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

95 comments

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Oh shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhit, i forgot they are dipping into Itie land  14

My god, he's gonna go and just do what ever other fecking rider has done to me this tour and get huge points the day after i take them out

I'm gonna make a list of points i lost the stage after i take them out at the end of the tour, i'm claiming the most "unlucky" transfer maker for the tour de france 2011 and want a trophy  4

Alan Tullett | 12 years ago
0 likes

@Gkam have decided to stay loyal to Roy as I think he's the only FDJ rider left who can make the breaks and they seem determined to have someone out there. May live to regret it.

drheaton | 12 years ago
0 likes

I'm keeping Roy as so far there hasn't been a french stage win (as far as I can remember) and I reckon today is the only real chance, Thursday and Friday and harder days so I'm plumping for a french breakaway win today.

Squiggle | 12 years ago
0 likes

Gkam you might have given us some warning!!! I would have put in Tiralongo if I'd known you were transferring him out!

I went for Thomas instead as I think he'll be celebrating his new contract and because he says that Sky wanted to get EBH in a break on this stage, but seen as they did that yesterday it'll likely be him this time!

Also hope Quinziato, another token Italian who's been in breaks gets up the road too.

Anyway my logic isn't always very sound as we've seen.  7

arsene | 12 years ago
0 likes

Watch out for Kreuziger today.

Pages

Latest Comments