Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Won't let me make tansfers?

I can't pick two riders to transfer. The transfer page lets me select a rider, the if you click the make a transfer button, it tells me I must pick two riders. But it won't let me select more than one at once. Is there something wrong or am I doing something wrong?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

47 comments

OllyH | 12 years ago
0 likes

Same problem here, tried to transfer an all rounder an now have 8 riders. The pick team option presents on the left but doesn't let me pick a 9th rider.

spicypedro | 12 years ago
0 likes

Mine's screwed up too. Transfer appears to have happened twice but I don't have the new rider. Tried to Pick Team and that took my credits and still left me a man short.

Now have 8 riders and no credits.

west ham plodder | 12 years ago
0 likes

took out my team leader with aim of making t-fer and system wont let me replace , crashed twice and now says I am oversubsribed by 17 points even though I only have 8 riders should show + 43 and have room to make leader transfer ,

PhilipStaniforth | 12 years ago
0 likes

It's gone mad. I now have 8 riders and a -21 point balance and no transfers.  20
I think tomorrow should be netralised and a reset to end of play today will have to take place.

The Good Shepherd | 12 years ago
0 likes

Similar problems here too, I'm afraid. Took out my GC and tried to transfer in another, but the transfer didn't work and not I've lost the budget for the GC rider....

I'm mildly concerned - my bragging rights are at stake!

Wig_Billy | 12 years ago
0 likes

or maybe not  39

TERatcliffe26 | 12 years ago
0 likes

mine went to you transfer was completed but an error has occured and my transfer didnt happen and now i only have 8 riders and the pick team bar

drheaton | 12 years ago
0 likes

Um.... Dave, any chance you could reset the teams, I tried to transfer an all-rounder as the system seemed to be working and as a result I now don't have either AR in my team and ended up with:

Latest: 80 points, 150/3887 in current competition (Tour de France)
Current team value: 133.1. Your balance: 10.4 credits.

dave atkinson | 12 years ago
0 likes

should be fixed now, folks

sanderville | 12 years ago
0 likes

Does this mean I'm going to have to get up early on a Sunday with a stinking hangover to make my transfers? At least I'm not stuck in an office poring over SQL script on a Saturday night. Poor old Dave.

phillyk | 12 years ago
0 likes

same  2

dave atkinson | 12 years ago
0 likes

looking into it...

Squiggle | 12 years ago
0 likes

Me three!  20

Dseddon1 | 12 years ago
0 likes

me 2  20