Home

I can't pick two riders to transfer. The transfer page lets me select a rider, the if you click the make a transfer button, it tells me I must pick two riders. But it won't let me select more than one at once. Is there something wrong or am I doing something wrong?

47 comments

Caleb Smith [2 posts] 6 years ago
0 likes

Im having the same problem!

Gavin Smith Leds [1 post] 6 years ago
0 likes

Me too

jova54 [676 posts] 6 years ago
0 likes

Same problem here  2

Dseddon1 [12 posts] 6 years ago
0 likes

me 2  20

Squiggle [403 posts] 6 years ago
0 likes

Me three!  20

dave atkinson [6307 posts] 6 years ago
0 likes

looking into it...

phillyk [1 post] 6 years ago
0 likes

same  2

sanderville [350 posts] 6 years ago
0 likes

Does this mean I'm going to have to get up early on a Sunday with a stinking hangover to make my transfers? At least I'm not stuck in an office poring over SQL script on a Saturday night. Poor old Dave.

dave atkinson [6307 posts] 6 years ago
0 likes

should be fixed now, folks

drheaton [3323 posts] 6 years ago
0 likes

Um.... Dave, any chance you could reset the teams, I tried to transfer an all-rounder as the system seemed to be working and as a result I now don't have either AR in my team and ended up with:

Latest: 80 points, 150/3887 in current competition (Tour de France)
Current team value: 133.1. Your balance: 10.4 credits.

TERatcliffe26 [4717 posts] 6 years ago
0 likes

mine went to you transfer was completed but an error has occured and my transfer didnt happen and now i only have 8 riders and the pick team bar

Wig_Billy [578 posts] 6 years ago
0 likes

or maybe not  39

The Good Shepherd [47 posts] 6 years ago
0 likes

Similar problems here too, I'm afraid. Took out my GC and tried to transfer in another, but the transfer didn't work and not I've lost the budget for the GC rider....

I'm mildly concerned - my bragging rights are at stake!

PhilipStaniforth [1 post] 6 years ago
0 likes

It's gone mad. I now have 8 riders and a -21 point balance and no transfers.  20
I think tomorrow should be netralised and a reset to end of play today will have to take place.

west ham plodder [7 posts] 6 years ago
0 likes

took out my team leader with aim of making t-fer and system wont let me replace , crashed twice and now says I am oversubsribed by 17 points even though I only have 8 riders should show + 43 and have room to make leader transfer ,

spicypedro [101 posts] 6 years ago
0 likes

Mine's screwed up too. Transfer appears to have happened twice but I don't have the new rider. Tried to Pick Team and that took my credits and still left me a man short.

Now have 8 riders and no credits.

OllyH [5 posts] 6 years ago
0 likes

Same problem here, tried to transfer an all rounder an now have 8 riders. The pick team option presents on the left but doesn't let me pick a 9th rider.

marvo [37 posts] 6 years ago
0 likes

20 Me too. Changed one rider, it transfered him twice, but then just took the old one out and left me with 8. 'Pick a team' option arrived, but doesn't work. Mind you I don't think I could be doing much worse with just 8 the way my choices are going  2

Sarah_andthepus... [13 posts] 6 years ago
0 likes

Current team value: 159. Your balance: -4.4 credits.

Rider and team budgets have been reset for the Tour de France. Your team is currently over budget, go to the Pick Team page to amend your team.

8 riders here too...

*grumble*

Caleb Smith [2 posts] 6 years ago
0 likes

same problem here! 8 riders and 2 credits to work with!

si4star [44 posts] 6 years ago
0 likes

also having problems

marvo [37 posts] 6 years ago
0 likes

Just realised that I can't pick the sprinter that I changed as it took the credits off me for the non-transfer.  39 Is this based on a Banking System?  39

dlewis1a [36 posts] 6 years ago
0 likes

i've only got 8 riders also. tried to make a transfer, had an error and now all my transfers have disappeared.

Cattywat [7 posts] 6 years ago
0 likes

I made one transfer, got error message, then logged back in and told only had 8 riders, picked one rider then was told no transfers remaining...

drheaton [3323 posts] 6 years ago
0 likes

It's like football, you've lost all your credits in agent fees!

gsheppy77 [2 posts] 6 years ago
0 likes

Same here - tried to transfer out a AR and replace and it crashed and left me with just 8 riders and no credit.... What's going on!

mrmo [2093 posts] 6 years ago
0 likes

got a transfer, but now have an 8 rider team....and can't do anything about it.

Cattywat [7 posts] 6 years ago
0 likes

Me too

Epic Fail [1 post] 6 years ago
0 likes

6 man team now, with -36 credits. I don't fancy my chances...  3

Radioblack [1 post] 6 years ago
0 likes

Same problem here I'm afraid. Although my current picking form is more of a problem  3

Pages