Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Critical Mass bike ride in Brazil: Truly horrific video.

This isnt some bs email fwd, but totally disgusting footage from a critical mass ride in Brazil.

I genuinely feel sick.

http://goo.gl/f0XyS

Hopefully the person responsible for this is going down for a long time.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

5 comments

TheBigMong | 13 years ago
0 likes

Sickening.  31 Thank God this jackass chose a VW Golf as his weapon--most of the victims were tossed up onto the hood rather than being swept underneath the vehicle. At least they had a fighting chance, which wouldn't be the case if the nutjob was behind the wheel of a larger vehicle. From the comments I've read, it looks like all of the victims are going to be OK (eventually.)

I hope this sociopath faces 50 counts of attempted murder, but the cynic in me says that will never happen.  2

Tony Farrelly | 13 years ago
0 likes

Starting to find stuff now…

Tony Farrelly | 13 years ago
0 likes

Anyone got any more info on this?

Been looking around and while I can find more than one video, I can't find any reports on the incident.

According to the subtitles on the shorter video the police found the car and identified the driver, but as you say Mooman16 they aren't convinced that he had intent to kill which given the footage does seem ludricrous

As for the commentators on Youtube… well, it is the place where haters go to hate I'm afraid.

Mooman16 | 13 years ago
0 likes

This is truly distressing. My content filter was initially blocking this video, then when I read the comments I understood why.

The footage was horiffic, but a lot of the English comments (a lot in Spannish)were just a load of inhumane bile. How people can make jokes about this sort of thing is beyond contempt - a total lack of respect for life, let alone cyclists.

I thought of trying to leave a comment on YouTube to register my disgust, but I don't think the comment stream for this video would be reasonable platform for debate.

I saw a version of the video that had some English subtitles which stated that up until the posting of the video, the local police were not convinced the guy driving the car had intent to kill. Despite the carnage and the video footage. Sick.

robert.brady | 13 years ago
0 likes

Truly horrific.

I can't begin to fathom the driver's train of thought.

Thankfully no one died.

Rob

Latest Comments