Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

My favourite bit of winter kit is....

as the weather turns colder its nice to have some kit based incentive to get out there so how about listing the bits of kit you love?
For me its my Rapha winter collar - truly breathable, warm and not even that expensive (for Rapha) and works great in all temperature ranges from slightly chilly when it doesnt boil you down to brass monkeys.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

39 comments

Stofish | 13 years ago
0 likes

Buff! Nothing is more versatile.
Not the winter ones though, for really cold days I use up to three summer Buffs.

Fixie Girl replied to Stofish | 13 years ago
0 likes
Stofish wrote:

Buff! Nothing is more versatile.
Not the winter ones though, for really cold days I use up to three summer Buffs.

+1 for Buffs and Merino Base layers...

James Warrener replied to Stofish | 13 years ago
0 likes
Stofish wrote:

Buff!

+1

Although the turbo is doing well on that front this week !

Simon_MacMichael | 13 years ago
0 likes

Pair of Oktos Thermtec gloves bought on sale in Condor ten years ago, not the most expensive or glamorous piece of kit I have but they keep my fingers very toasty  4

Mind you, I do love my black Rapha winter jersey (pink piping but doesn't have the white armband) - wear it a lot casually this time of year too.

PzychotropicMac | 13 years ago
0 likes

2XU winter membrane jacket with an endura baabaa base layer - lovely!

dave atkinson | 13 years ago
0 likes

Shimano winter boots. and the ever-dependable buff, fleecy one if it gets *really* cold  1

CLX1 | 13 years ago
0 likes

Rapha Softshell Jacket, the best piece of cycling clothing I have ever bought.

Tony Farrelly | 13 years ago
0 likes

My Craft 3D armwarmers - they're just so versatile, i'm also fond of my Sealskinz thermal waterproof socks worn over cycling socks.

ilovemytinbred | 13 years ago
0 likes

my crud mudguards, craft zero wind stopper base layer, Lupine front light and exposure flare rear light.

Pages

Latest Comments