Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Froome.

It's a shame he bombed after Zoncolan because the timing of winning on that stage made the Giro more interesting by seeming  to offer a Froome/Non Froome option for the fantasy game...or what remains of it.

I'll steer we'll clear now because transfers are precious and he's simply not a reliable pick.

Anybody taking the risk with him?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

8 comments

Dr Winston | 5 years ago
1 like

Oh...and btw Andy....I didn't really pick Froome because I thought he would do as well as he did...that was a real bonus. What I actually did was UN pick Pinot because I thought he might bomb whilst in everybody's team because he's looked so knackered. Froome simply looked the best replacement for a Pinot bomb.

Dr Winston | 5 years ago
0 likes

Weee....might have been me....

Condor Andy | 5 years ago
0 likes

Well well well, wonder who put Froomey in for today!

Dr Winston | 5 years ago
0 likes

Aye. Definitely falls into the extra option category. That boy is going to have a very big career in cycling.

0 likes

Aye that's the latest.  Whether he'll be there for experience or to help Froome, or as an extra option for Sky remains to be seen.  I think he's a wee bit too young to be thinking abobut the win, but it's pretty cool that hes going!

Dr Winston | 5 years ago
0 likes

As a post script.

PCS showing Egan Bernal has been entered to Dauphine stat list (I expected tour of Switzerland for him) and journo's now confident he'll be in the TDF. 

Sheesh...21 years old and one of the favourites to win the TDF (fallen to 12/1)...And he may well do it.

Crikey.

0 likes

I haven't since the opening TT.  He might try and grab one of the final stages, but GC is over for him.  Well the win is, a good TT might see him back in the top 5.

JF69 replied to Condor Andy | 5 years ago
0 likes

Condor Andy wrote:

I haven't since the opening TT.  He might try and grab one of the final stages, but GC is over for him.  Well the win is, a good TT might see him back in the top 5.

Prophetic.

Latest Comments