Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Canyon promo codes/sale

Hi there,

can anyone help? I was just about to press GO on buying a Canyon Aeroad CF SLX 8.0, until the part on the form - 'enter your promo code'.. This led me to thinking about sales/promo's? Does anybody know if they Canyon have a specific date for a sale? Any advice, much appreciated. Every pound is a prisoner..... better off still in my pocket, than Canyons. Cheers

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

5 comments

Jonny9lives | 6 years ago
0 likes

Cheers, i'll have another look. I read the 'sponsor' bit, but thought it was only open to customers in Germany???

I'll have another read through the website.

I'm itching to press 'proceed', but equally want to save some ££ if i can.

Thanks again.

osmiddy | 6 years ago
0 likes

I'm looking at almost the same bike (the Di2 Disc version).

Does your model give you the option to tick the sponsorship box? If so, you can save a load of money - £500 in the case of the model I'm looking at.

You just have to prove you hold a race licence. I already have one via British Triathlon, but if you don't, it only costs c.£50 to join I think, so even adjusting for that, you will still make a big saving.

0 likes

yeh, i've been looking at the outlet section of their website - the sizes are very random (and no good for me)..

I just didn't want to buy it today, and it go on sale tomorrow (that would be my luck at the minute) thanks for your reply.

I'll just have to get my hand in my pocket, and then stop looking at their website - what you don't know; doesn't hurt. Cheers

sergius | 6 years ago
0 likes

They do have sales occasionally, I saved a couple of hundred pounds on an Inflite last year.  I think it tends to be on ranges they are going to discontinue though.

If you can get down to Weybridge this weekend (24th/25th March) to the Canyon experience day, there is a slight discount for orders placed on the day (£100 on bikes over £2k).

It's also worth keeping an eye on the factory outlet part of their site as well.

Cheers,

0 likes

Hi there,

can anyone help? I was just about to press GO on buying a Canyon Aeroad CF SLX 8.0, until the part on the form - 'enter your promo code'.. This led me to thinking about sales/promo's? Does anybody know if they Canyon have a specific date for a sale? Any advice, much appreciated. Every pound is a prisoner..... better off still in my pocket, than Canyons. Cheers

Latest Comments