Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Guangxi Stage 4

Okay, the information for this race has been poor at best (still haven't found the 2nd KOM points for stage 2), but today I'm missing both the KOM points (I'm scoring the final climb because the LOM point is not at the finish line) and two of the sprints.

Any help would be appreciated.  Cycling News haven't listed any 'in stage' results since stage 1; the official website has only uploaded a results PDF for stage 1; and the Twitter account keeps omitting results.  Today's combativity prize is also missing.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

4 comments

teckert | 6 years ago
0 likes

Velon Media has had some highlights of the stages, and written summaries.

I did notice they had the results of the first intermediate sprint in yesterdays recap... 

http://www.velon.cc/en/news/2017/10/dylan-groenewegen-wins-tour-of-guang...

You may be able to find some other results on the site?

Condor Andy | 6 years ago
0 likes

Fairly certain it's the 'no TV coverage' that's ruining everything.  Stages finish with nobody knowing anything, and if the race officials can't be bothered to list all important results in their Twitter feed then what chance do we have.  They STILL haven't posted any other results other than stage 1.

Al__S | 6 years ago
1 like

This was a Cookson World Tour initiative wasn't it? Utter nonsense that a so called WT race can happen with patchy results and no TV coverage. Sponsors/team commercial managers must be frustrated!

Condor Andy | 6 years ago
1 like

Okidoke, uploading with what I've got, but I'll check back later for more info.

Latest Comments