Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

World Champs Recap!

I feel like I should have been doing more 'round up' topics this year because they're always fun to write, but hey-ho, I'll try and be more on the ball next year.

With that being said, here is a summary of the winners of the World Champs RR and ITT!

The ITT top 5 looks as follows:

1. Andynic - 187
  2. Dafbrown - 184
  3. Muggy - 182
  4. = Velocibob + JoshBrown - 180

Super close at the top, and the race was won by virtue of Andy having Dennis and Gougeard to go with his perfect top 5.  Although it was actually Kelderman who stole 5th place in the riders rankings thanks to being Dutch, and this is what gave Daf his 2nd place.  Well done to all (I missed out on Roglic so only scored 169).

The RR top 5 stands thus:

1. = Spin cycle + Moist von Lipwig - 163
  2.  (formating)
  3. Markymoo - 159
  4. Winniewinner1 - 155
  5. Jimbo26 - 154

The top 2 had almost identical teams with the top 4 and GVA.  Their extra riders were different though and Moist von Lipwig could have taken it outright if Valgren had managed to pip Geschke to 20th place.  I picked the wrong Norwegian and Italian, so well done to those who believed in Kristoff and Trentin.

Overall, after both events, the final top 5 is this:

1. Spin cycle - 336
  2. Andynic - 327
  3. J-League Racers - 311
  4. = Space Cowboy + Tarek80 - 310

Well done to Spin cycle, excellent performance.  Good to see the winners of both races fighting for the overall win, Moist von Lipwig was 6th by the way.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Latest Comments