Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Fulcrum Racing Quattro V Campag Scirocco

Which wheel time....

I currently have a set of Campag Scirocco which I have ridden for about 4000 miles with minimal issues (needed a new set of bearing but that is expected) and need to replace them. I'm tempted to just buy a new set of Campag's as they have been very good and look pretty dapper too. A friend raves about his Racing Quattro's so taken a look and they seem very similar.

I understand this is a "in my opinion" topic but any others that people would recommend? Budget is about £300.

Cheers, 

Andy

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

3 comments

asinglecrumpet | 6 years ago
0 likes

Fulcrum are owned by Campag and marketed to the Shimano/Sram users so seeing as the RRP is very similar I imagine you will be getting a very similar product.

I had a set of the Fulcrums and thought they were great value, wouldn't get the Campag wheels purely because they clash brands with my groupset.

Bigtwin | 6 years ago
0 likes

Seconded - I have them on a cross bike (which I have also given a fair bit of abuse on XC trails), and they have been amazingly bomb-proof.

cdamian | 6 years ago
0 likes

I have the Racing Quattro DB and quite like them.

10000km so far and just replaced two bearings myself.

Latest Comments