Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Premium membership renewal not working

I have paid/renewed my premium membership three times using paypal (once using Firefox, twice using Chrome and once with a new account) and my account is still asking me to pay it.

Can anyone help me out here please as the Tour de Suisse starts tomorrow.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

8 comments

Daniel Norton | 6 years ago
0 likes

I was about 30th in the year long games (purist and main) so season completely screwed now.

No I haven't sorted the problem. You are supposed to be able to enter up to 8 games a year for free anyway so I should be able to enter games for a bit (my subscription only just expired) while this is sorted but I can't.

I have a prediction. This won't be sorted in time for TdF which is the highlight of the year. Playing the game definitely enhances watching. I've emailed directing Dave to this thread so hopefully we might get a reply.

Condor Andy | 6 years ago
1 like

Dave doesn't visit the forums much.  For an issue like this, I'd suggest emailing: game [at] road.cc

AlexChief replied to Condor Andy | 6 years ago
0 likes
Condor Andy wrote:

Dave doesn't visit the forums much.  For an issue like this, I'd suggest emailing: game [at] road.cc

Many thanks - fingers crossed it's sorted before the TdF ...

AlexChief | 6 years ago
0 likes

I seem to be in the same boat (though have only sent payment once)... Have you resolved the problem?

2 likes

I'm torn but I think road.cc have pissed me off more (and I hate spammers).

I just found an email from my first attempt to renew so I paid 4 times using Paypal and have all of the receipts. I wouldn't mind the problem with the site/renewal. I just can't stand being ignored when it is almost certain members of the team read my post.

turboprannet | 6 years ago
1 like

Are you angrier at no response from road.cc or the response from the Chinese Essay Seller?

1 like

Wow, I really didn't expect this poor a response. I'm not some idiot who doesn't know how to use a computer. I have proof I have paid Farrelly Atkinson Limited a number of times and my entry to the game is ruined for the year. I expect a refund and am amazed I have not had an apology or even a response?

I used to think this was a great website but I think the reputation is only partially deserved based on this experience. Thanks for taking my post so seriously Road.CC team!

maureenash | 6 years ago
0 likes

You will get a best advice from the services available now online.Please check to get the details and make the search better.Thanks a lot for sharing your doubt with us and I am very happy to get this response from yor sde.I think its better to take help from the resources online.Thanks.One of the most important is to condense your ideas to short form and all you much more interested in revealing topics. You must organize your thoughts in an excellent way and should plan your essay carefully to produce an effective essay. Refer custom essays.

Latest Comments