Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Anyone using a Fabric Tri Saddle?

Hi,

Anyone using, or have any experience of one of these: http://fabric.cc/saddles/tri-cromo/ ?

Can you advise what the padding is like on the saddle nose?

I'm looking for a tri saddle with generous padding at the front.

Thanks.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

4 comments

Podc | 6 years ago
0 likes

Thank you.

Have ordered one. Fingers crossed it will be the saddle!

FatBoyW | 6 years ago
0 likes

Yep, cheap used on TT bike, gone are the days of white hot pain sitting on what feels like a nail being driven into ones perineum after a few miles in the TT tuck.

Plus if you want one a LBS Fabric dealer can lend you a test saddle to try out! At least mine was and did so. Chapeaux Cycling Studio Redditch and Stratford, what's not to like?!

TRCAMBS | 6 years ago
0 likes

I have one and used it for about a year. It does have plenty of padding on the front - the only thing to note is the wide channel down the middle which could cause the edges to dig in. Using on my road bike caused some discomfort on longer rides but no such problems with tribars and in a much more aggressive position.

Podc replied to TRCAMBS | 6 years ago
0 likes

TRCAMBS wrote:

I have one and used it for about a year. It does have plenty of padding on the front - the only thing to note is the wide channel down the middle which could cause the edges to dig in. Using on my road bike caused some discomfort on longer rides but no such problems with tribars and in a much more aggressive position.

Brilliant - thank you!

Latest Comments