Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Find your Balancing Point

The toughest element about studying to guide is to discover your balance point, most of the people when they first try and analyse either pull to little or too much. This either reasons the front end to drop immediately or the character landing on their back from pulling to difficult. A trick that actually helped me enhance my manualing was usually having 1 finger for your brake and while you're about to fall back to ways supply it a mild faucet.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

7 comments

barbarus | 7 years ago
0 likes

These days the bmx kids are all brakeless. Really hard to manual like that.

antigee | 7 years ago
0 likes

rear brake works bestsmiley

Tommytrucker | 7 years ago
0 likes

Ha no, I just turned my brain onto Thesarus mode and tried to work out the words OP was meaning to say. Can't imagine what my wording would be like if I tried using a second language though, I'm a little rusty.

ktache | 7 years ago
0 likes

Well done Tommy.  Much effort?

Tommytrucker | 7 years ago
4 likes

The toughest element about LEARNING to MANUAL is to discover your balance point, most people when they first try and PRACTICE either pull to little or too much. This either CAUSES the front end to drop immediately or the RIDER landing on their back from pulling TOO HARD. A trick that actually helped me enhance my manualing was usually having 1 finger for your brake and WHEN you're about to fall BACKWARDS, GIVE it a mild TAP.

Ish.
Manuals - basically a wheelie without pedalling. It's a bmx thing. Pretty cool.

ktache | 7 years ago
0 likes

pulling wheelies?

Leviathan | 7 years ago
1 like

Translation into English please. Something about plumbing?

Latest Comments