Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

2016 Fantasy cycling competition

As 2015 draws to a close does anyone in the Road CC office have any ideas when the new 2016 game will be launched and more importantly can someone point out where i can find the game on the current pages.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

32 comments

sanderville | 8 years ago
1 like

What's the little coloured bar over Quintana's KM sign?  Does it indicate how popular a pick he is?

Also, I can't see the Big Road.cc League in the leagues section on my dashboard although the league picking screen says I'm already in it.

Suthisan | 8 years ago
2 likes

While everyone's getting excited about the new season with a lot of races going on, I'm enquring again if there is any interest in a "just for fun" Ozzies only comp during Tour Down Under. I think Dave set one up last year, but I could be mistaken??

_Kasper | 8 years ago
1 like

@johnjackjoe give it some time. I imagine that you're right and the final startlist is not complete yet. They are usually on point as soon as startlists are released.

johnjackjoe | 8 years ago
1 like

Hi, new user here. Looking at the calender I see the Tour de San Luis listed, but no competition to join. Is this because of the not yet complete startlist?

I'm just wondering what time frame it is expected for race competition to be opened?

Thanks! The game looks really smooth and the interface is very good to use. I'm looking forward to a long season.

TERatcliffe26 | 8 years ago
0 likes

Its not too much extra, I have what I used last year and can replicate on top of that, so won't be too much on top.

Will get a thread sorted later

Joelsim replied to TERatcliffe26 | 8 years ago
1 like

TERatcliffe26 wrote:

Its not too much extra, I have what I used last year and can replicate on top of that, so won't be too much on top.

Will get a thread sorted later

Yep that'd be great Tom.

Stumps | 8 years ago
1 like

TER,

are you running the Forum Scorum this year mate ?

TERatcliffe26 replied to Stumps | 8 years ago
1 like

stumps wrote:

TER,

I can if people want it, can set up a league tomorrow

Stumps replied to TERatcliffe26 | 8 years ago
1 like

TERatcliffe26 wrote:

stumps wrote:

TER,

I can if people want it, can set up a league tomorrow

Obviously its a lot of extra work for you with the main game so if its to much then i'm sure people will understand. Personally i enjoyed the league more than the main competition.

Turns8 | 8 years ago
1 like

Logged in...but it's saying my region hasn't been set...so I've gone in and changed my account as it instructs and it still is saying my region isn't set...  2

dave atkinson replied to Turns8 | 8 years ago
1 like

Turns8 wrote:

Logged in...but it's saying my region hasn't been set...so I've gone in and changed my account as it instructs and it still is saying my region isn't set...  2

the way that information is handled in the new site is a bit different. there might be a few teething problems getting it synced. looking into it.

Suthisan | 8 years ago
1 like

Will there be an Australians only mini game during TDO?

And while we are in the Far East, why not include the Tour de Langkawi (2HC)?

James Warrener | 8 years ago
0 likes

might not be up yet? 

bitels | 8 years ago
0 likes

I cannot login to the game, why?

Aragonite | 8 years ago
1 like

Any chance of having some sort of comp for this years Tour of Qatar? Normally a decent field ( Last years podium Terpstra, Bodnar, Kristoff), and been covered live on Eurosport last few years.

enrique replied to Aragonite | 8 years ago
0 likes

Aragonite wrote:

Any chance of having some sort of comp for this years Tour of Qatar? Normally a decent field ( Last years podium Terpstra, Bodnar, Kristoff), and been covered live on Eurosport last few years.

I thought we've always had Qatar...  Hmmm... I think the smileys are mislabeled... And they load slowly...

Aragonite replied to enrique | 8 years ago
1 like

enrique]</p>

<p abp="1059">[quote=Aragonite wrote:

I thought we've always had Qatar...  Hmmm... I think the smileys are mislabeled... A

nd they load slowly...uote]

Your right, it was Tour of Dubai I was meaning. For the same reasons as given above. Podium result at Dubai last year was Cav, Degenkolb, Lobato.

dave atkinson replied to Aragonite | 8 years ago
2 likes

Aragonite]</p>

<p>[quote=enrique wrote:

Aragonite wrote:

I thought we've always had Qatar...  Hmmm... I think the smileys are mislabeled... A

nd they load slowly...uote]

Your right, it was Tour of Dubai I was meaning. For the same reasons as given above. Podium result at Dubai last year was Cav, Degenkolb, Lobato.

looking at dubai and langkawi, both are possibles

enrique replied to dave atkinson | 8 years ago
1 like

dave atkinson wrote:

looking at dubai and langkawi, both are possibles...

Yay! laugh

Aragonite wrote:

...  it was Tour of Dubai I was meaning...

Good suggestion!  1

Joelsim | 8 years ago
1 like

The off season is dreadful, just rubbish.

Roll on two weeks' time FFS.

forest 1980 | 8 years ago
1 like

Dave just wondering if you have plans to run a seperate competion for Rio 2016 Mens & Womens road races  

enrique replied to forest 1980 | 8 years ago
0 likes

forest 1980 wrote:

Dave just wondering if you have plans to run a seperate competion for Rio 2016 Mens & Womens road races  

That has to happen! Didn't it happen for Beijing?... sad

dave atkinson replied to forest 1980 | 8 years ago
1 like

forest 1980 wrote:

yeah, i expect so

forest 1980 | 8 years ago
1 like

Cannot wait Dave for new season to start love watching cycling on tv totally hooked going to Upgrade to premium membership as last season ran out of races to enter

TERatcliffe26 | 8 years ago
1 like

No penalty transfers, as transfer format will not change

Stumps | 8 years ago
1 like

Cheers Dave. Can we pay the fee for premium yet and if so whats the email for paypal. Ta.

James Warrener | 8 years ago
1 like

Counting the days. 

dave atkinson | 8 years ago
2 likes

we'll be aiming to launch on monday 11 jan for next season. there will only be minor changes to the game engine this year.

enrique replied to dave atkinson | 8 years ago
0 likes

Dave Atkinson wrote:

... there will only be minor changes to the game engine this year...

Will that include having penalty transfers back?  1 Happy New Year's, guys!  1 Or having 9 man rider teams all the time?... sad Those were my favorite features!  1

dave atkinson replied to enrique | 8 years ago
1 like

enrique wrote:

Will that include having penalty transfers back?  1 Happy New Year's, guys!  1 Or having 9 man rider teams all the time?... sad Those were my favorite features!  1

No. also no.

Pages

Latest Comments