Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Cannonade women's synapse availability!! Please help!

Hello! I am trying to buy a Cannondale Women's Synapse Ultegra (Di2 ready)in a size 54 which comes in white; can anyone advise please as there seems to be no more availability for the rest of 2015 into the UK which I find crazy!? Huge thanks to anyone who can help!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

7 comments

AJ101 | 8 years ago
0 likes

Nice one Andrea, hope you enjoy the bike loads (Im sure you will its an amazing bit of kit)

notfastenough | 8 years ago
0 likes

Sounds ace, enjoy!

andreastephenson | 8 years ago
0 likes

Hiya everyone! Thanks for the comments! That Spokely site is very interesting... although the shop showing the size 54 didn't have them in stock unfortunately. However, the great news is that I'm 5"4 and actually a 51 fits so I'm very excited to have ordered it and that hopefully by the weekend I may have my new bike!!! I have gone for the women's synapse carbon ultegra and have decided to go the whole hog and have di2 fitted - I have a ride coming up in the lakes and I'm a bit scared about some of the climbs so having a lighter bike, great gears and changers at the click of a button will hopefully help!! Can't wait for the weekend - thanks again everyone!!

big mick replied to andreastephenson | 8 years ago
0 likes

Good for you Andrea.I've just bought a Synapse HI-MOD DI2 disc Dura-ace and it's pretty good like.I'm not keen on the 25.2 seatpin but the rest of the bike is real good  22

notfastenough | 8 years ago
0 likes

How tall are you? A friend is 5"2" and ended up buying a men's synapse and changing the saddle etc. She loves it. The 'sportive' geometry (aimed at catering to the less flexible rider) also lends itself to the typically shorter female torso.

Hope you get it sorted.

chunka | 8 years ago
0 likes

Worth checking whether it was ever stocked in the UK. Last year had the same problem only stocked 105 in UK. Ladies Ultegra and upwards only stocked in Australia US etc.
I ended up with the Mens Hi Mod Ultegra version and just swopped Saddle, and handle bars which were to wide. I could not be happier, I love my bike, Im a bit of midgit too so it just goes to show that it does not have to be a ladies to fit right.It just sucks that Cannondale did not think the UK female market needed anything more than 105  2

AJ101 | 8 years ago
0 likes

Check Spokely - its showing two UK retailers with it currently.

prices are a bit wonky for some reason on one of the bikes but it knows about synapse stock all over the UK...

http://spokely.co.uk/s/synapse%20womens%20ultegra/

Latest Comments