Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

What is the best group set for a Graphene frame and forks ?

I will be picking up my new Graphene frame set tomorrow Wednesday April 1st. I need some advice as to what will be the best group set to use. Expense not an issue as frame set has cost quite a bit so why skimp !

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

10 comments

andyp | 8 years ago
0 likes

lol. This'd work well if graphene could be used for *anything* other than getting papers published. Bit of sellotape and a pencil - hey presto, you can have your own 'miracle' substance.

dotdash replied to andyp | 8 years ago
0 likes
andyp wrote:

lol. This'd work well if graphene could be used for *anything* other than getting papers published. Bit of sellotape and a pencil - hey presto, you can have your own 'miracle' substance.

What like a lightbulb?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-32100071

Martyn_K | 8 years ago
0 likes

The new Shimano Jedi groupset.. No cables or wires. Just changes gear when you think about it and auto brakes when required.

Leviathan replied to Martyn_K | 8 years ago
0 likes
Martyn_K wrote:

The new Shimano Jedi groupset.. No cables or wires. Just changes gear when you think about it and auto brakes when required.

I prefer the new Sram Sith set. Brakes are remotely operated gesture control using the thumb and forefinger.

pants | 8 years ago
0 likes

shimano microshift

Jack Osbourne snr | 8 years ago
0 likes

Campagnolo Ultra Record. If you can hang fire for a few months, the 250th Anniversary Limited Edition gruppo is rumoured to be the stuff of legend.

Well worth the investment if you can get your hands on one. You'll need to pre order from either Velotech Services or Campagnolo direct.

GREGJONES | 8 years ago
0 likes

I always thought it was bad form to post the joke before or after the first of April

Skynet | 8 years ago
0 likes

Well as you can time travel you'll have a better idea than us mere mortals.

Skynet | 8 years ago
0 likes

Well as you can time travel you'll have a better idea than us mere mortals.

bashthebox | 8 years ago
0 likes

Graphene eh? That must be a UCI weight limit breaker.

Latest Comments