Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

USA Bro Challenge. Stage Four.

Er, I actually forgot to do my transfers for this one. My master plan is unravelling.

Anyone else? I've not really had chance to see any of these yet. Argy-bargy on stage 2 aside, has it been any good?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

16 comments

Twybaydos | 9 years ago
0 likes

Problem was the when the rain came down at the end it sent a tailwind up the hill meaning the GC guys couldnt help but beat all the other times.

Like you, I've enjoyed watching the tour tracker each evening and I'm pleased for Tvetcov

debbieg | 9 years ago
0 likes

I won a stage  36 at last ! Go me  4

Joelsim replied to debbieg | 9 years ago
0 likes
debbieg wrote:

I won a stage  36 at last ! Go me  4

chrisdstripes | 9 years ago
0 likes

Man, that sucks when that happens. I should've brought in rosskopf for norris, but decided to save transfers for the sprint. Still sneaked a full house badge at least. I'm 102nd, feel like I've done better than that but not having reijnen on stage 1 or carpenter on stage 2 has probably cost me. I know the forum's gone a bit quiet on this race, but I've really enjoyed watching live cycling in the evening for a change. Tvetcov's face when crossed the line yesterday - he was utterly spent. So pleased for him that he held onto his podium spot, it was clear how much he wanted it.

Twybaydos | 9 years ago
0 likes

Aah - stage 6 - took out Hermans and Huzarski for Zoidl and Zirbel. The winning team for this stage was my exact team on stage 5. Balls

Joelsim | 9 years ago
0 likes

I've got 7 changes for today after losing interest in this comp

Twybaydos | 9 years ago
0 likes

I took Britton out this afternoon  102

0 likes

Tvetkov was the killer - if I'd brought him in instead of Busche, I'd have won the stage. Wanted them both in for today anyway, didn't think it would really matter which one I brought in early. Never mind - green arrows anyway...

Ghedebrav | 9 years ago
0 likes

Hmm, joint 7th on the stage, without Viviani! I'll take that.

cherrypicked replied to Ghedebrav | 9 years ago
0 likes
Ghedebrav wrote:

So with intended transfers would your score ave been better or worse?

Ghedebrav replied to cherrypicked | 9 years ago
0 likes
cherrypicked wrote:
Ghedebrav wrote:

Probably about the same. Wanted to bring Busche in. Wouldn't have bothered with Viviani, he's let me down so many times!

TERatcliffe26 replied to Ghedebrav | 9 years ago
0 likes
Ghedebrav wrote:
cherrypicked wrote:
Ghedebrav wrote:

Probably about the same. Wanted to bring Busche in. Wouldn't have bothered with Viviani, he's let me down so many times!

Dux wins again, with a non-scorer too, but tbh honest he was lucky in a way his gamble paid off. Call it brave but I doubt he would have gone with that team had he been in the top 20 like me....however my team today is slightly brave

0 likes

Where are danielson's 5 bonus points for viviani's stage win?!  3

0 likes

I brought in Viviani, Reijnen and Anderson (1,5,10) so I'll take that. Jacques-Maynes presumably got more KOM points - that's one of my better day one picks this season!

backflipbedlem | 9 years ago
0 likes

Brought in Tvetcov and Huzarski today. Not expecting much

Tejay
Danielson
Majka
Busche
Kyer
Huzarski
Rosskopf
Hermans
Tvetcov

backflipbedlem | 9 years ago
0 likes

Well Jens has attacked! See how he gets on!
Be good if he can get a stage!

Latest Comments