Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

forum

Problem with the site?

Is there a problem with the site at present when using mobile devices?

When viewing in Chrome on Android I get redirected to the attached page...

Happens on the homepage and news pages, seems to be OK on the forum pages.

This is Chrome version 36.0.1985.151 on Android 4.4.2. Other websites are fine.

EDIT - forum pages ger redirected too...

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

12 comments

JonD | 9 years ago
0 likes

No, the same problem's still there - I think on 'full' mode on android (phone) too. I reported it yesterday via farcebook messaging by haven't had a response..

Gkam84 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Every page I have opened today, has given me this bloody pop up  14  14

Then I have screened the website underneath

bigshape | 9 years ago
0 likes

i've not had the pop up thing, but i can't read comments on mobile as the right hand side of the text is hidden under the right hand column. (top stories, latest comments etc.)

a bit annoying.

htc one with chrome browser.

parksey replied to bigshape | 9 years ago
0 likes
bigshape wrote:

i've not had the pop up thing, but i can't read comments on mobile as the right hand side of the text is hidden under the right hand column.

I get this too when using Chrome. Clicking the link at the top of the page to change the view from Responsive to Full Width mostly seems to fix it.

No pop-ups or re-directs in the last 24 hours so assuming the original problem has now been fixed?

jollygoodvelo | 9 years ago
0 likes

I've been getting redirected to some sort of Youtube page. Very odd.

Digger76 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Ignore my Cache clearing solution. The pop-up / redirect virus thing is back. Boo. Trust you guys will sort it out soon.

CXR94Di2 | 9 years ago
0 likes

It is doing it again saying I have 3 viruses, Bollocks I DO!

parksey | 9 years ago
0 likes

Glad to see it's not just me then.

Interestingly, I cleared the cache but am now getting this broadly-similar pop-up instead...

CXR94Di2 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Same has just started for me saying I have a virus and need to download this app. If this website is allowing spam ware then I will ditch it. I cleared chrome browser data which has helped but it has just come back. Sort it out ADMIN!

Gkam84 | 9 years ago
0 likes

I have been getting that for a long time on the laptop, I thought it was something wrong with my browser, ran virus scans and all sorts.

dave atkinson | 9 years ago
0 likes

think it's from an ad that's getting served, trying to get to the root of it

Digger76 | 9 years ago
0 likes

I've had this too. Kind of glad to hear that it is not just me. After I cleared out the cache it seems to have gone away.

Latest Comments