Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

ERROR: There was an error processing this request

This needs some attention ASAP. Can't see current team or make selections.

This was already noted in an old thread but wanted to make sure it got attention asap.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

24 comments

Tom Amos | 10 years ago
0 likes

Anybody having problems this morning? I can't make any transfers and not long to go before the deadline

ricycle | 10 years ago
0 likes

I'll just have to see what I could do with the extra transfers I have that were not able to be used.

ricycle | 10 years ago
0 likes

Also, getting my low score of 12 for my Tirreno-Adriatico Standard team was the consequence of this "DB" px and Road.cc Error in Processing. I guess even great sites have their glitches. Am glad it is fixed and let's hope doesn't happen again.

naffets | 10 years ago
0 likes

well fixed in time guys cheers

VVV73 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Ty staff for fixing in time  1

enrique replied to VVV73 | 10 years ago
0 likes
VVV73 wrote:

Ty staff for fixing in time  1

Nice avatar!  1

ricycle replied to VVV73 | 10 years ago
0 likes

I'm glad it the transfer px got fixed "in time," and only took 2 + hrs, but for someone like me on Mountain Time in the United States, I was fast asleep at 2:24am.

chiv30 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Back for me as well on mobile

Twybaydos | 10 years ago
0 likes

back for me

dave atkinson | 10 years ago
0 likes

should be back now. seems like it was a db issue, i'm looking into it

chrisdstripes | 10 years ago
0 likes

Seems fixed now for me!

naffets | 10 years ago
0 likes

no access either saved my transders till morning as got caught out by meersman in week if not rectified for the record in t,a I would have swapped out cav,kitt for sagan, demare and in paris nice I would have picked costa,fuglsang,jungels out bouhanni,degkon,coquard.
Hope this doesn't affect my scoring

Cheers
Stef

20thebear | 10 years ago
0 likes

I've sent Dave a tweet about it. Hopefully this can get sorted soon.

janette111 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Same problem here - need to make changes in Paris-Nice and Tirreno.

VVV73 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Me 10  2

Jonas Lorenzen | 10 years ago
0 likes

hope this get fixed asap.. i paid 10£ playing this game  45

Twybaydos | 10 years ago
0 likes

Same with me. Was not going to make any Tirreno transfers on the basis that they are all as useless as eachother and I'll save the transfers for tomorrow. But now I want to make a transfer.

Paris Nice was done last night

chrisdstripes | 10 years ago
0 likes

Same here. Made my Tirreno transfers last night but still need to do Paris-Nice...

chiv30 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Suddenly got the same error no apparent reason

ricycle | 10 years ago
0 likes

20 Ditto to Error Processing This Request. Shut out of both of my transfers for Paris-Nice Stage 6 and Tirreno-Adriatico Stage 3. It's almost like I now have two purist teams for each race...not what I signed up for. It sounds like a timing thing, or when we all tried to make our transfers. There should be a way to back up the system I would think. For the record: While I think Sagan is going to win, I was going to go with Kwiatkowski and Apollonio for my Teams b/c of the number of points I had available (Sagan is very expensive); for Paris-Nice, I was going to go with Betancur and either Stybar or Kelderman. Let's hope they get this fixed. I too tried more than one browser.

prinzi | 10 years ago
0 likes

same with me , 6am just finished a night shift cant do transfers before going to bed , be asleep as deadline passes , good position in race ruined

Aapje | 10 years ago
0 likes

Same here.

Dux89 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Gonna have to ditto on this. Can't set my rosters for tomorrow. Only a few hours left here...

nickobec | 10 years ago
0 likes

Same error message here

Latest Comments