Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Kuurne Brussels Kuurne

Hi there,

Just wondering when we'll be able to pick our teams for KBK? I'm going bush this weekend, away from the interwebs, so Friday arvo (Sydney time) is my last chance to get a team in.

Can we get some sort of rider list up before then? Thanks!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

57 comments

TERatcliffe26 | 10 years ago
0 likes

As is in the same competition as Omloop,you wont be able to pick your team for KBK until after the deadline for Omloop has passed which is 9am UK time on saturday morning.

However whatever team you pick for Omloop will roll forward as your KBK team if you make no changes

netclectic | 10 years ago
0 likes

+1 for this

the domestique | 10 years ago
0 likes

Sheesh, there goes my plan for Spring Classics domination. What time does KBK picks close? Maybe if I get back in time on Sunday night ...

TERatcliffe26 | 10 years ago
0 likes

9am UK time on the Sunday morning

(its only these first two weekends with saturday and sunday races, with plenty of gaps between the other races)

ray silvester | 10 years ago
0 likes

Does that mean if you fail to set a team it will run with your Omloop team as if you made no changes between stages in a Tour?

TERatcliffe26 replied to ray silvester | 10 years ago
0 likes
ray silvester wrote:

Does that mean if you fail to set a team it will run with your Omloop team as if you made no changes between stages in a Tour?

Correct Ray (unless I have cocked up my thinking somewhere) as they are effectively set up on the system as 12 stages, with unlimited transfers between them (so your team rolls forward, as they are in the same competition). As we manually select the number of transfers between a stage, as you may remember last year in qatar in error unlimited had been selected for the last stage by mistake

the domestique | 10 years ago
0 likes

actually, a lot of the teams have very similar startlists for both races, so I've just picked riders who seem to be going in both races

enrique | 10 years ago
0 likes

I see Kevin Peeters (Vastgoedservice - Golde) and Boris Dron (Wallonie - Bruxelles) on the PCS startlist for Kuurne but they're not in the game. If they're riding could you add them? Thanks.

TERatcliffe26 replied to enrique | 10 years ago
0 likes
enrique wrote:

I see Kevin Peeters (Vastgoedservice - Golde) and Boris Dron (Wallonie - Bruxelles) on the PCS startlist for Kuurne but they're not in the game. If they're riding could you add them? Thanks.

Gonna update the startlists for KBK now

Ghedebrav | 10 years ago
0 likes

Ditto the Roubaix-Lille Metropole & An Post teams, all seem absent.

TERatcliffe26 replied to Ghedebrav | 10 years ago
0 likes
Ghedebrav wrote:

Ditto the Roubaix-Lille Metropole & An Post teams, all seem absent.

Ive emailed Dave about this

chrisdstripes | 10 years ago
0 likes

No Greipel either at the mo - think I'll wait until tonight to sort out my team.

TERatcliffe26 replied to chrisdstripes | 10 years ago
0 likes
chrisdstripes wrote:

No Greipel either at the mo - think I'll wait until tonight to sort out my team.

That ones my fault, missed ticking Greipel, all sorted now

0 likes

Thanks TER, lets get picking then!

chiv30 | 10 years ago
0 likes

For info Stannard is due to ride kbk startlist may need an update

Twybaydos | 10 years ago
0 likes

Vincent Jerome (EUC) is out with a blessed knee

enrique | 10 years ago
0 likes

Kevin Peeters (Vastgoedservice - Golde) is now appearing twice in the game. One profile with a photo another without. Can we pick either, just in case he scores?  39

TERatcliffe26 replied to chiv30 | 10 years ago
0 likes
chiv30 wrote:

For info Stannard is due to ride kbk startlist may need an update

He was only added by sky this evening, wasn't due to ride when I updated this morning, I can add him i now

TERatcliffe26 replied to enrique | 10 years ago
0 likes
enrique wrote:

Kevin Peeters (Vastgoedservice - Golde) is now appearing twice in the game. One profile with a photo another without. Can we pick either, just in case he scores?  39

Id pick either, and then can amend with scores if necessary, as I don't want to remove one for people to have already picked the one I remove

0 likes

I think I went too sprinty today, but having said that if its not a sprint then anyone could be up there, so a risk worth taking I hope. Went for the tactic of 140 credits on 6 strong sprinters, and anything from the 3 cheapsters is a bonus.

Both teams
Greipel
Demare
Kristoff
Boonen
Coquard
Napolitano (Markus in purist)
Planckaert
Koretzky
R Kreder

chiv30 | 10 years ago
0 likes

I'll be honest , as last year's kbk was cancelled I don't really have a clue based on previous years so gone with form guys that don't mind it slightly lumpy

chrisdstripes replied to chiv30 | 10 years ago
0 likes
chiv30 wrote:

I'll be honest , as last year's kbk was cancelled I don't really have a clue based on previous years so gone with form guys that don't mind it slightly lumpy

Yes, I've never actually seen this race either. I get the impression its lumpy in the middle but with a fairly flat run-in for it to potentially come back together. Most of my sprinters are actually fairly strong, rouleurs-of-the-future anyway I think, so hopefully they'll make it to the end...

livestrongnick | 10 years ago
0 likes

Edvald Boasson Hagen (SKY)
Andre Greipel (LTB)
Arnaud Demare (FDJ)
Yauheni Hutarovich (ALM)
Greg Van Avermaet (BMC)
Sep Vanmarcke (BLK)
Tim Vanspeybroeck (MMM)
Tom Van Asbroeck (TSV)
James Vanlandschoot (WGG)

Philip Unwin | 10 years ago
0 likes

Isaichev (KAT) and Dillier (BMC) have gone for the first break and a have 14'' lead.

Twybaydos | 10 years ago
0 likes

Both teams: Demare, Boonen, Greipel, Coquard, Jans, Kristoff, Planckaert

Don't know whether Belkin will go with Hofland or Markus for the sprint so put one in each team

Then a couple of 3.0 riders, Van Asbroeack (TSV) and Corbel (BSE)

I bloody hope its a bunch sprint

0 likes

Joeaar (COF) and Vingerling (MMM) have bridged the gap lead only 10''.

0 likes

Ghyselinck (WGG) and Parrinello (AND) are trying to catch the leaders.

0 likes

Those two didn't make it lead still only 12''.

0 likes

Lead now up to 2' with 153 to go.

Gkam84 | 10 years ago
0 likes

51km Isaichev, Dillier, Joeaar & Vingerling have 3 minutes

Pages

Latest Comments